Versus Battle Why I think Kisame and Itachi cant defeat Jiraiya

Sorry I had to reword my comment. 7th Gate Gai could blitz Itachi before he gets a chance to pull out Susanoo imo. It really depends what attack he could land and if it would be enough to beat Itachi

I think after Susanoo is out is pretty much GG for Gai.
I think the same.

Jiraiya is bad at genijutsu, both had equal stats at base, Itachi has sharingan and the MS while Jiraiya has a bad sage mode.

Both are strong, but once Jiraiya is the tsukuyomi, if he does not have reactions faster than an blink of an eye, he will pretty damaged.

Itachi does mind fuck if you aint good enough, so Jiraya will be able to handle it maybe, but will be very weakned.
Post automatically merged:

so lets go first to Itachi, i dont think amaterasu would be able to hit Jiraiya on sage mode, simply because amaterasu is not that fast, sage mode could sense this before jiraiya would get hit by this.

as for tsukoyomi, i think with Fugasaku and Shima’s help with their probably high level reverse genjutsu can counter this. Why i think this? Well since Tsunade was able to counter tsukoyomi with her expertise then why not Jiraiya?

So 2. Kisame, i think one of samehada absorbing Jiraiya’s chakra would backfired since sage mode could be mix to chakra. Samehada would might turn into stone just like when pein tried to absorb naruto’s chakra.

if somehow kisame uses the same ability that he used when he fought bee, it would turn the same, first of all Kisame might not turn into that stronger form and samehada wont turn as big as that without bee’s chakra and since Jiraiya doesnt have a chakra reserves like bee then this one wont work, even if he uses a ink jutsu like he did to bee sage mode can sense it with shima and fugasaku with him its much worst for kisame and sage mode agility and strenght + sensing ability would be hard for kisame to go in for a strike.

so the battle is all about brain right?when it comes to that kind of battle Jiraiya still at the top, because of shima and fugasaku. Expereince Jiraiya was also at the top, strenght, agility, and all.

i think Itachi was saying the truth that they cannot defeat Jiraiya.

what do you guys think? Is Itachi with Kisame can really defeat Jiraiya?
Tsunade did not counter tsukuyomi, she cured the fatigue that Kakashi had from it. She might be able to do it to herself, but she wont hahaha. She will be in a far worst state than Kakashi after the genjutsu, she wont be concious.

Are we including the toads in Sage mode?
If so can't they break Itachi's tsukuyomi?

Honestly, there are many practical ways to battle Amaterasu. Didn't Sasuke manage to run away from it for a couple seconds on the roof?

Jiraya is very fast in Sage mode, not Ay level but fast enough I'd say. If he knows it's coming i think he's evading it.

I have a hard time seeing Jiraya beat Susanoo though
well were not talking about a well itachi here nor the edo tensei one the one we talking about here is the canon itachi. Id say yata miror and totsusaka blade absorbs a huge amount of chakra. I think that was one of the reason why itachi died because of this two weapons. One of the reasons why he used it its because he wants to seal orochimaru before he completely possesed sasuke.

Jiraiya is bad at genijutsu, both had equal stats at base, Itachi has sharingan and the MS while Jiraiya has a bad sage mode.

Both are strong, but once Jiraiya is the tsukuyomi, if he does not have reactions faster than an blink of an eye, he will pretty damaged.

Itachi does mind fuck if you aint good enough, so Jiraya will be able to handle it maybe, but will be very weakned.

Tsunade did not counter tsukuyomi, she cured the fatigue that Kakashi had from it. She might be able to do it to herself, but she wont hahaha. She will be in a far worst state than Kakashi after the genjutsu, she wont be concious.
but like i said she still did it and this is medic type ninja too, like i said i think u need a eye contact to activate tsukoyomi because if not that doesnt make sense and as far as the manga shows sage mode could sense far far away.
If somehow itachi did it tho i think fugasaku and shima can release him with their jutsu since this two can use some high class genjutsu themselves.

Last edited:
Lol Itachi low diffs the genius Orochimaru

Fights easily Chakra Mode Naruto hand to hand and loses to incomplete Jiraya saga mode

Itachi was protecting Konoha only after his death they openly attacked Konoha

Itachi would beat Jiraya in 10 seconds
That dude owned Deidara and Orochimaru
Killed adult Uchihas

Itachi is on entire different level
Even Kisame would win

He wasn't fighting against Konoha he was protecting it

How was beating up on members of konohagakure protecting it??

How was trying to steal naruto and kill him, Assisting in the protection of the leaf village?

Your taking shippuden's stupid retcon too seriously. Clearly he did not stop fighting jiraya cause of his operation as that was never created until later on and b even if we assume you as right this double agent thing still didt prevent him from putting both sasuke and kakashi in the hospital so why run from jiraya and not just send break his wrist,punch him in the gut and choke him out as he did sasuke??

How was beating up on members of konohagakure protecting it??

How was trying to steal naruto and kill him, Assisting in the protection of the leaf village?

Your taking shippuden's stupid retcon too seriously. Clearly he did not stop fighting jiraya cause of his operation as that was never created until later on and b even if we assume you as right this double agent thing still didt prevent him from putting both sasuke and kakashi in the hospital so why run from jiraya and not just send break his wrist,punch him in the gut and choke him out as he did sasuke??

Lol if he wanted it they would be dead read the manga lol

He was protecting I think you dropped or stopped reading around chapter 390 otherwise this reply wouldn't happen it's so empty you know

He was protecting Konoha and didn't came to konoha because of Naruto but for Sasuke

If you would read the manga you would know it

Lol if he wanted it they would be dead read the manga lol
He literally tried killing numerous members of konoha, He by no means was protecting it

I think you dropped or stopped reading around chapter 390
I watched the anime, I dont read manga infact dont even like it that much

didn't came to konoha because of Naruto
he came to aduct naruto under orders of the akatsuki, that's verbatim what he says

He literally tried killing numerous members of konoha, He by no means was protecting it

I watched the anime, I dont read manga infact dont even like it that much

he came to aduct naruto under orders of the akatsuki, that's verbatim what he says
You obviously didnt it was made up by him he actually came for Sasuke

If Itachi wanted they wouldnt survive this you try something really nonsense assuming Itachi wanted to kill you should re read the manga Itachi was protecting Konoha thats it

he owned Orochimaru in seconds Oro fled akatsuki

Even with Saga Mode Itachi would stomp Jiraya he casually fought chakra mode which is superior to perfect saga mode

You obviously didnt it was made up by him he actually came for Sasuke
Why bother diverting jiraya away from naruto if it was just a lie

you can deny realty all you want mate, The scans shown by me paint it perfectly clear that itachi was there to capture naruto. you can have whatever fan fiction that you want.
Wont change the facts of the matter sadly

he owned Orochimaru in seconds Oro fled akatsuki

you guys are litterally a hive mind, People on different sites have the exact same responses
It's like your an npc and have like a limited number of dialogue options to use

Jiraya just scales above orochimaru then, He could learn sage mode when orochimaru couldt afterall
It's literally said orochimaru's body was to weak to tolerate senjutsu, Jiraya's could though funny that

There's no issue with how the series presents things, it's just that kishimoto's portrayal of events just hurts your headcanon

Last edited:
Why bother diverting jiraya away from naruto if it was just a lie

you can deny realty all you want mate, The scans shown by me paint it perfectly clear that itachi was there to capture naruto. you can have whatever fan fiction that you want.
Wont change the facts of the matter sadly

you guys are litterally a hive mind, People on different sites have the exact same responses
It's like your an npc and have like a limited number of dialogue options to use

Jiraya just scales above orochimaru then, He could learn sage mode when orochimaru couldt afterall
There's no issue with how the series presents things, it's just that kishimoto's portrayal of events just hurts your headcanon
You know Itachi simply lied because he is undercover you know that right ???
You are like a lil child who cant make distingish between truth or false

its sad that we even have this kind of discussion when the manga indicates something else

Yeah dude Itachi was there to capture Naruto and tried to kill Konoha nins he was actually a full blood member of akatsuki

you should re read the manga

Responded to my post and didt even read it lol

Cant say expected much from the same fanbase who admitted, they would rather stay in a safe space then have actual debate

You know Itachi simply lied because he is undercover you know that right ???
The entire story was a lie, The part said in naruto was never given as a lie
Though with shippuden's god tier, Writing wouldt be shocked if they even reconeted the entirety of itachi's appearances out of naruto. Might aswell just had good guy itachi as a different character if they needed to ignore everything that he did prior for it, to make any sense

Yeah dude Itachi was there to capture Naruto and tried to kill Konoha nins he was actually a full blood member of akatsuki

All of that was actually right. Him being a spy does not change his membership in the akatsuki
He was still a member of that group regardless of his loyalties just as amando and kashin koji are members of kara despite being traitors to the group ig former members now but whatever you get my point

Like if we went by your logic, Wouldt i not be a member of this site afterall im not aligned with it's members on literally anything