• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎

here, I got you a jersey for when you hop on the bandwagon
Post automatically merged:

Moving the goalpost

I'll keep the jersey in top shape
Celtics beat the 7th seed at home a couple times and Boston fan doesn't know how to act. Lmfao dw I'll be here to see these playoffs through. Don't go hiding when the time comes.

D

Dragomir

So, after keeping up with the season so far, here are some of my takeaways. Warriors when fully healthy are undoubtedly the best team in the league. The current series against the Nuggets really proves that. When you got Poole popping off, Draymond facilitating (Curry probably winning MVP had Draymond not been injured), Klay with the potential to get super hot on any night, and of course, the greatest shooter of all time, Steph, attracting all the double teams and he can still drop 30+, there's really nothing you can do about it. And their defense is great to go alongside.

A fully healthy Bulls team is top 3 in the league. I know their record against good teams is bad, but considering how good they were doing with both Caruso and Lonzo on the court and everything basically changed once they went down, I think they'd have been one of the top-seeded teams if healthy. Best in the east, but slightly worse than the Warriors and Suns.

Playoffs have been fire so far. Celtics vs Nets has been nuts. That Celtics defense really folded KD and Kyrie like a sheet of paper in game 2. 💀

My finals prediction is Warriors vs Celtics. Warriors in 7. Progressively throughout this season, I've been turning into a Warriors fan honestly. Never thought I'd see this coming ever since 2017 when I used to hate on them lmfao.

Why is Golden State not in the poll, bruh?

LMAO Bev outperforming Ja in every major statistical category rn

My grandparents had Wilt
My parents had MJ
I have Pat Bev

Last edited:
So, after keeping up with the season so far, here are some of my takeaways. Warriors when fully healthy are undoubtedly the best team in the league. The current series against the Nuggets really proves that. When you got Poole popping off, Draymond facilitating (Curry probably winning MVP had Draymond not been injured), Klay with the potential to get super hot on any night, and of course, the greatest shooter of all time, Steph, attracting all the double teams and he can still drop 30+, there's really nothing you can do about it. And their defense is great to go alongside.

A fully healthy Bulls team is top 3 in the league. I know their record against good teams is bad, but considering how good they were doing with both Caruso and Lonzo on the court and everything basically changed once they went down, I think they'd have been one of the top-seeded teams if healthy. Best in the east, but slightly worse than the Warriors and Suns.

Playoffs have been fire so far. Celtics vs Nets has been nuts. That Celtics defense really folded KD and Kyrie like a sheet of paper in game 2. 💀

My finals prediction is Warriors vs Celtics. Warriors in 7. Progressively throughout this season, I've been turning into a Warriors fan honestly. Never thought I'd see this coming ever since 2017 when I used to hate on them lmfao.

Why is Golden State not in the poll, bruh?
the original creator of this thread no longer has an account here and as a result no one can edit the poll (except mods iirc)

Welp, there's a possible chance now that CHI can beat MIL if this is true.

and the Suns will have Booker out for a few weeks too, almost a complete parallel for both the NBA Finalists in the playoffs

D

Deleted member 10278

told ya he's just as bad as Julius Randle in the playoffs last week 🤣

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/u93k2p/_/i5p4hrm
Had a feeling Kat was gonna have one of those off games lmao. Grizzlies are on the driver’s seat right now. Not playing Adams is the way to go, he was getting burned with every play they ran with him defending.

Looking forward to Memphis vs Golden State.
Nah they’re not the best in the east that would be the Bucks. If Williams takes on a bigger role offensively, and barring any injury I think they definitely could make that run next year. Lavine hasn’t been 100% all season either because of some back injury, so I expect him to be better. If it wasn’t for Ayo replacing Lonzo and Demar turning into MJ, the Bulls would have nose dived straight into the play-in tournament.