• Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Absolutely no, the La teams are stacked, Houston is good as well, the GSW are still strong, Bucks, Phila, Denver, Nets, too many good teams for a Kawhi Leonardless Raptors to win.

Good job creating an NBA thread man.
:finally:

My prediction for this season:

Houston Rockets - 50% winning chance, Westbrook & Harden are da most talented duo, they are underestimated & most importantly they have Blue balls, they really want a ring, meaning they won't care about individual stats this year, they'll share the ball.

Clippers - 25% winning chance, they have da best defense in the league.

Philadelphia 76ers - 25% winning chance, cause west Coast teams will tire themselves out, a healthy Embiid has a good chance of winning this year, East Coast is crappy without Durant playing in it.

Lakers - 0% winning chance, LeBron is too old to carry a team through the West Coast playoffs, when he'll reach 2nd round or conference finals he'll gas out.

Warriors - 0% winning chance, reaching finals every year has taken a toll on their bodies. Pick & roll requires lots of movement, Curry ain't as young as he was 4 years ago before Durant had come to their team.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
i bet my money on Clipppers . is Durant out of season ?
He is.

As I said the LA teams are stacked, I am interested in seeing AD and LBJ duo, as well as PG and the Claw, Beard and Brodie are gonna be fun to watch as well, imo they are the biggest favourites to win, then the other teams I listed.