Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
vanilla games r refreshing. this section needs them. its the best way to train how to play mafia properly by threadplay without op abilities interference. i like them alot

they might not be as appealing to the new players tho cuz cant spam spam cool abiliities non stop lol

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
hi rott we r the only 2 alive, therefore u r town core by association. how does that make u feel

i think we unlock abilities as the game goes. it says there r fun mechanics and this isnt a standard vanilla game
Well that makes me feel like on a never ending watch of a killer or something like that:kayneshrug: If the abilities will really show up while the game than I assume that there will be many fights for those

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well that makes me feel like on a never ending watch of a killer or something like that:kayneshrug: If the abilities will really show up while the game than I assume that there will be many fights for those
u mean like day writeups? i dont think there will be any. its a light game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh than one worry off the back, stuff like that can be stressing to have in your hands
yea this is chill chill game. like more chill than the one with permanent seats and stuff

u mostly got the threadplay, flips, and wagons to go off of. it gets really heated later on in the game usually as PoE narrows down

it has its own kind of fun

Emil

Certified Memelord
off to sleep

where im at rn. early gut takes / reads

townish
rott

town side of null
pot
lanji
doctor

not ripe enough
mango

aight gn ^^

D

Dragomir

i was in a good mood today. sux none is active at the time. day started late in NA time so EU players will be sleeping.

yo @Dragomir can u make the day start/end time earlier for EU players to be able to make it to EoD? so if possible make day 1 like 36 hours to bring it up to a usual start/end time?
Yeah, I already had it in mind to change to EoD time, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.