Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was you who’d get a new avi if you lost
No, here the rules:
@TheAncientCenturion
TAACCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!
A duell between us, I take the side and lead for the Gen4 fandom and you take the side of the Gen1 fandom,we battle each other 6vs6, no legendary pokemons, a fair battle, just with Gen4 vs Gen1.

If I win, you must wear a avatar by a picture which Eten drew(could you do it pls @EtenBoby , humiliate this Gen4 hater) for one week, I also take for one week your position as Mod(is this okay @Pantheos ?) and you need to apologize to all fans which you shit on via hating Gen4, you will call Gen4 as the best version.

If we lose, everyone who bet on me, will wear also one week a avatar of you choose, we also will apologize to you and call Gen4 shit, all if you win.

Deal or no deal?
We make a bet thread if you accept my Challenge?

This game is so much better than Pokémon.
  • Fluid and interesting open world
  • Simple yet rewarding fight mehanics
  • In depth care mechanics
  • Evolution options based on your ability as a trainer
  • Actual plot
  • Functioning and meaningful day/night system
  • Cooler designs

Digimon world beats all Pokémon game entries in its first game
Dis is crazy cope

You must be new, I've been shitting on sword and shield even before it came out , not to mention the low effort bdsp lol
And how did fan games get into all this? I've played a lot of them but that seems irrelevant (current favorite is xenoverse)
I was just saying that fan games are better than mainstream games. I have played Xenoverse too. Radical Red,Unbound, Drayano hacks, Reborn, Insurgence, Desolation, Rejuvenation these are quite good ans nuzlockes can make you ragequit.

D

Deleted member 83

you used garchomp didn't you cheater:kriwhat:
TAC was talking about slapping ice beam on his gyarados before, I doubt Playa needs a popular mon to tackle him

Okay I watched the replay, TAC used psychic on a weavile, thunder punch on a gastrodon, gives aerodactyl wing attack and fly, while playa out there stealth rocking and toxicing, he's a bully!

Okay I watched the replay, TAC used psychic on a weavile, thunder punch on a gastrodon, gives aerodactyl wing attack and fly, while playa out there stealth rocking and toxicing, he's a bully!
Did I been to hard to him?
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Will you get the mod for one week too now? :pepebusi:
I want TAC position, it depends on Bogard and Pantheos xD

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
TAC was talking about slapping ice beam on his gyarados before, I doubt Playa needs a popular mon to tackle him

weavile really?

Status
Not open for further replies.