Udell, Pot Goblin and Mango are my scum reads so far

i'm just gonna leave it there, just in case i die tonight

i think me and T-Pein are gonna be targeted tonight

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually

vote lynch pot

i'll read over the night

someone look into udell. i dont like the shade on me based on previous game. u did not even tag me in it

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think tpein is town. it doesnt make sense for a mafia to fish this publicly. im gna give benefit of doubt. same for mango. they r driving this dead game when they could just stay quiet and watch town burn.

I

Indigo

i think tpein is town. it doesnt make sense for a mafia to fish this publicly. im gna give benefit of doubt. same for mango. they r driving this dead game when they could just stay quiet and watch town burn.
Mango defending Udell is kinda weird though...

Emil

Certified Memelord
but that doesnt mean the play itself isnt poor

why r u telling mafia that u got abilities. i dont understand this day 2 semi mass claim

there was no reason to out that info

Emil

Certified Memelord
sorry for my inactivity today. i completely forgot about the game and got occupied with the other one

solis didnt seem to have an agenda when he entered. i like that. i recall similar play in the united nation game, altho i suspected him for defending a player randomly there. here hes not doing it

the inactivity is making it hard to judge whose low activity scum from town, but im liking most active players from what ive seen so far.

its gna be one of those games where mafia tries to kill activity and coast to victory. i can feel it already

I

Indigo

In what world does "why do you want to go for udell" constitute as defending lmao
Okay, i will give you that. But you also questioned T-Pein's choice to lynch Udell.

So it seems you are quite focused when people vote lynch him.

I was also thinking. Could there be a jester like role? because Udell would fit... he is going crazy trying to get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.