Questions & Mysteries What is Nami’s real heritage

G

Gorosei Informer

Birka is located in Sweden , Sweden has connection to viking. Viking are gaints but Birka is sky island. Giant tree in Elbaf maybe a way to reach Birka.
Holy fuck I forgot about Birka and Sweden! Funnily enough, this could make Nami a valkyrie potentially! Explains her strength too!

Oh look its Big Mom:

Marigold reminded me of one too:

She is neither Merman or Winged human . She is combination both. A sea devil that can control weather and waves.
I was talking about Nami being either a mermaid or winged human with @Twin Milf and @OnePiss recently too funnily enough, I think I suggested both at one point too! I'd love that personally!

Im is going to be sea devil too.
I'm totally onboard for this too.

Holy fuck I forgot about Birka and Sweden! Funnily enough, this could make Nami a valkyrie potentially! Explains her strength too!

Oh look its Big Mom:

Marigold reminded me of one too:

I was talking about Nami being either a mermaid or winged human with @Twin Milf and @OnePiss recently too funnily enough, I think I suggested both at one point too! I'd love that personally!

I'm totally onboard for this too.
Is she related to all of them. Wtf

:crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Nami is related to every single race in One Piece bar the Minks

:nicagesmile:
Oda is already making up for that!:

In before Nami is a "furless Mink" and she can still "Sulong" if she stares at the moon enough! Her name does mean Waves ofc and Tsunami has "Tsu" which sounds like "Su" and thus "Tsulong"! Also the moon affects tides/waves by gravity or so ofc! Oda also insisted that Nami should have Enels DF and Enel is on the moon currently too and discovered massive lore about winged people/sky races whilst being one himself too ofc!

Oda is already making up for that!:

In before Nami is a "furless Mink" and she can still "Sulong" if she stares at the moon enough! Her name does mean Waves ofc and Tsunami has "Tsu" which sounds like "Su" and thus "Tsulong"! Also the moon affects tides/waves by gravity or so ofc! Oda also insisted that Nami should have Enels DF and Enel is on the moon currently too and discovered massive lore about winged people/sky races whilst being one himself too ofc!
So she’s every race bar the Oni race

:perocry::yodawhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

So she’s every race bar the Oni race

:perocry::yodawhat:
I would try to include them but they are already part of giants and just an offset/a tribe of them apparently? It would explain why Yamato looks so much like her too though! Imo that Nami, Rebecca, Vivi, Shirahoshi and Yamato are all princesses and look just like Nami is NO coincidence! All deliberate for the plot whenever he tells us why!

I also think Nami is inspired by Dorothy from Wizard of Oz tbh.

I also wanted Zoro to be half Oni tbh lol.