Zoro fans(not for Zoro fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a serious question towards Zoro fans;

Are they truly crazy, demented and illiterate people who think Zoro is currently the strongest in the verse or are they just trolling because the Sanji fans kept trolling them for a long time so they're getting back at them, but still their trolling has even been directed at the MC

Discuss ya'll(except for Zoro fans lol)

Zoro fans are actually delusional. Sure some of them or more level headed than others but even they wank him to some degree. The majority are delusional while the level headed one's are less vocal. At least in my observations and limited experience of my several years as part of the one piece community.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro fans are actually delusional. Sure some of them or more level headed than others but even they wank him to some degree. The majority are delusional while the level headed one's are less vocal. At least in my observations and limited experience of my several years as part of the one piece community.
Lmfao coming from you the irony who can only scream fantasy plasma

I think they are those fat, basement dweller types that have nothing else in life better to do. i think we should offer them help

Status
Not open for further replies.