Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Denjiro probably knows who traitor is since he had 20 years of info . He changed the plan by informing law and warned the straw hats he took this gamble when orochi left for Onigashima giving him the defense .
He probably took the precautions just from the fact there was a traitor. After all, he was there for when Kaido said there was a spy. And when he told Hiyori not to tell anyone about his identity, he had no way of knowing who the traitor was at that point as Orochi wasn't being fed any info.

It highlights his character. Denjiro has been presented as the most clever and forethought of the vassals, teaching them, and scolding Oden over helping Orochi. It make sense he'd think about the potential traitor over all the others.

"Evil Pudding will turn good because of Sanji"
Then "the Courtesan is Oda's missing daughter"
"Denjiro the last missing scabbard is Kyoshiro"
"Traitor is that 1 background retainer Kanjuro"

After so many omgwtf huge plot twists that nobody on the planet would ever imagined, yep I know One Piece is not bad for my health
It keeps giving me many small heart attacks!!
i don't call
"the Courtesan is Oden's missing daughter"
"Denjiro the last missing scabbard is Kyoshiro"
a Plot Twist
Honestly this 2 Was Obvious
Denjito was Spoiled By anime and also Oda's Design for Denjiro
in her Introduction oda showed Momo that was Talked About his Sister also in Wamo Map He Confirmed That Komurasaki = Hiyori

> One Piece peak moment: Impel Down and Marineford
> Same Impel Down where Luffy couldn't save Ace nor defeat Magellam
> Same Marineford arc where Luffy was treated like irrelevant bug
> Same Marineford arc that is now being used as hypetool for Wano arc that will "make Marineford War look cute"

But but peak moment
Yeah Oda doesn't need the other strawhat to make a good arc:cheers:

Majority of the fans doesn't really like Wano the steady decrease in sales proves that

Thankfully Oda used his Sabaody Trio card to save this arc.

Yeah Oda doesn't need the other strawhat to make a good arc:cheers:

Majority of the fans doesn't really like Wano the steady decrease in sales proves that

Thankfully Oda used his Sabaody Trio card to save this arc.
Generally agreed as best arc post TS: Reverie arc

Error 404 Luffy not found

OT:
Mindblowing spoiler. Still drinking water now to calm my mind about the traitor twist

Status
Not open for further replies.