Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction for the upcoming chapters:

1048 - Luffy hits Kaido, he gets unconscious and flashback starts, 3/4 chapter his flashback
1049 - Child/Young Kaido, connects to Rox
1050 - The Rox vs Garp + Roger war
1051 - Aftermath of the rox
1052 - Relationship to Yamato
1053 - Final chapter of his flashback with Kaido awaken at the end in real time
1054 - People celebrating Kaidos defeat, but Kaido raises in new, awakened, form, like Luffy before.
1055 - fight continues, but Kaido humiliated Luffy. Kaido still pretty exhausted
1056 - Yamato saves Luffy, brings him down, Kaido follows, a lot of people try to distract hin
1057 - Yamato brings Luffy to kid and law. Killer and Zoro arrive there too. At the end, Marco appears
1058 - Marco gets a small flashback about the change of the whiteboard pirates and explains how the new generation has to take over, while flying above the roof 5, it’s raining blue fire. At the end he falls down, unconcius
1059 - The Roof 5 stand up, partly healed, decide to fight again
1060 - Impressive fight against awakened Kaido with all out attacks, chapter ends with a final blow of all 5 together -> Kaido down

1048 - Luffy hits Kaido, he gets unconscious and flashback starts, 3/4 chapter his flashback
1054 - People celebrating Kaidos defeat, but Kaido raises in new, awakened, form, like Luffy before.
1055 - fight continues, but Kaido humiliated Luffy. Kaido still pretty exhausted
1056 - Yamato saves Luffy, brings him down, Kaido follows, a lot of people try to distract hin
1057 - Yamato brings Luffy to kid and law. Killer and Zoro arrive there too. At the end, Marco appears
1058 - Marco gets a small flashback about the change of the whiteboard pirates and explains how the new generation has to take over, while flying above the roof 5, it’s raining blue fire. At the end he falls down, unconcius
1060 - Impressive fight against awakened Kaido with all out attacks, chapter ends with a final blow of all 5 together -> Kaido down
till 1052 is ok, kaido stating that haki > df means that we’ll probably never see his awakening on screen, even if i think he’s already an awakened zoan

btw spoiler providers, hear me out:
- title of the chapter on wednesday
- cover page on thursday
- brief summary on friday
- extended summary on saturday
- raws next thursday
- scans next friday
and we’re all happy
Post automatically merged:

I just thought about the possibility that his defeat against luffy and the flashback could trigger his awakaning and he would be using
It the first time too.
i know it’s just my headcanon but i think this is luffy’s last attack

zoro kid and law should not be able to fight again+they already defeated BM... Defeating kaido and big mom in 1 chapter is way too much

zoro kid and law should not be able to fight again+they already defeated BM... Defeating kaido and big mom in 1 chapter is way too much
They aren’t right now, that’s why Marco heals all of them. Luffy also stated it’s his last attack. They are all done. That’s why Marco comes into play.

At the end, Morgan’s will say „The wirst gen, under the lead of monkey d Luffy, has beaten Kaido and Big Mum!“

Ok i would take that :cheers:

Would be perfect but sadly Oda wouldn’t do this
:catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry:

This is actually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.