Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna mention she should be there on the poll earlier tbh! I really wish we had gotten to actually see her in the Oden flashback at least, it really bothers me we haven't seen any actual panels of her and such! We only just got Roger after 960ish chapters or so too?!

:mihugh::josad:

Praline is another great one tbh, definitely one of my favourite Charlotte daughters or even any children of Big Mom tbh!
I adore how Charlotte's got the most healthy marriages in the end :optimistic: Chiffon and Bege is also like that ( in addition Lola and Gotti recently).

Rouge is pretty and got the character Roger sure had some taste.
What character? We still haven’t seen anything to do with her character other then the birth. Oda pls give us a flashback
Post automatically merged:

Honestly at least she got a double spread against Ulti. Poor Usopp hasn't gotten anything the entire arc. Every other strawhat has 1 or more double spreads. Usopp has none.
At least Nami has had emotional moments as well. Usopp has literally been gags for a whole arc

Honestly at least she got a double spread against Ulti. Poor Usopp hasn't gotten anything the entire arc. Every other strawhat has 1 or more double spreads. Usopp has none.
Nami getting her fight stolen by Big mom isnt any better.

i’d argue its worse because Oda is making it seem like he really believes Nami vs Ulti waa anything but a disappointment

in Oda’s Eyes, that nonsense may actually pass as “Nami’s fight”

whereas with Usopp there is still hope. There is no trash tier fight that Oda can point to to say Usopp has had his moment. So Usopp having nothing is obvious to both us the readers and Oda therefore there is hope Oda will actually do something in the future… Unlike Nami who Oda believes he actually did something already when he hasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.