Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

any french person here that could translate some pages pls?
I could but lazy to do so.

Btw, I saw you posting Lufft Capone ceasar page to try downplay kidd law.
You forgot that Capone is the one who shined and saved alliance during tea party, needed a combo of Pero Kata BM to take him out.
he also clashed Oven, his wife contributed in making the cake, he succeeded escaping safely. Just cause Morgans screwed the news, doesn't mean Capone didn't have his moments.
ceasar isn't worstgen anyway.

That's just Capone , now imagine how Oda will hype and make Law and Kidd do many cool stuff than Capone (lesser SN ) did.

What will happen to Kanjuro now? If he escapes the plan is ruined and it would be dissapointing if the traitor gets defeated just some minutes after he was revealed.
for sure he will get slaughtered in the next chapter , he is gainst too many monster what can he do? the purpose was to let the alliance attack while Kaido and Orochi are unaware of it

What will happen to Kanjuro now? If he escapes the plan is ruined and it would be dissapointing if the traitor gets defeated just some minutes after he was revealed.
He'll be killed by Denjiro/Kyoshiro. He'll probably think Kyoshiro is there to save him and Denjiro ends up slicing him in half. It'll be a good way to reintroduce himself. Plus the Alliance can use the Beast Pirate ship to transport all of their men to Onigashima

H

Haoshoku

ı dont think kid dropped his revenge but I have same expactation on Law ın Dressrosa. :/
If Oda gives him that much, then damn that’s more than enough. Shit, with the way Oda was going about Kid earlier this arc offpaneling his escape and subsequent recapture, it was looking like mans wouldn’t get anything much but of course to think he was out of the arc entirely made no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.