Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Kanjuro being the traitor doesn’t add up with everything we have been given, correct me if I’m wrong but he didn’t know if Raizo made it to Zou and iirc he also didn’t know about Hiyori’s location or some shit. Then Oda going with the whole “no emotion/personality” shit, like wasn’t this what the fck we had the last arc with Pudding? Not saying its the same but its along similar lines to make up for the scenes of Kanjuro being emotional alongside all the other scabbards and shit.

Yamada Emosaku was a Japanese Christian, and a prominent figure in the Shimabara Rebellion. Though a member of the Christian rebel group, he worked as an informant for the Tokugawa shogunate, betraying his fellow rebels; following the Tokugawa victory, his life was spared as a result.

Emosaku is also known as a painter, trained by European missionaries. When the rebellion broke out, he is said to have hidden pigments and other painting materials, along with a number of incomplete or completed paintings, in a safe place in the mountains. Though his paintings at this time presumably included European and/or Christian subjects, following the defeat of the Shimabara Rebellion, he turned to producing images of Buddhist subjects, including those of Zen patriarchs, albeit still in European styles.

Kanjuro being the traitor doesn’t add up with everything we have been given, correct me if I’m wrong but he didn’t know if Raizo made it to Zou and iirc he also didn’t know about Hiyori’s location or some shit. Then Oda going with the whole “no emotion/personality” shit, like wasn’t this what the fck we had the last arc with Pudding? Not saying its the same but its along similar lines to make up for the scenes of Kanjuro being emotional alongside all the other scabbards and shit.
He Know Raizo was in Zou also Kawamatsu say about Hiyori to 9RS
Actually if You Check his Reaction Almost in Every Emotenal Panel he exactly was Acting Like Other RS that Was Around Him
it also was alot of Small hint that he Was Traitor Check this Video

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
1. No I don't, I just type things based on Oda's writing, not my fault Kata can't KO Luffy after 50++ hits while King defeated Big Mom in single unnamed hit
2. Big Mom Pirates is not limited to Katakuri
3. I made a thread about Oden vs Charlotte Oven, genuinely thinking it's a fair match but Oden pro mods locked it in mere minutes
Oden vs Oven :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.