[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not, however they are new and himie and the other person that brought that up may be right that them being new to the game could be what's causing them to react to pressure in this way.

That said, they seemed concerned about majority lynch, which is a weird concern for a new player to also have.
He might be new playing here, but as far as I am aware he ain't a new player to the mafia game.

his reaction was off, he seemed to be bothered that there is a slight pressure his way, and looking at his posts generally speaking, I see no form of scum hunting at all. Everything he posted/talked about is how there is votes piled on him currently.

Also I just had a look at the player list and noticed just how many people haven't posted yet

So much for my thoughts of "this is pretty comprehensive for a 32 player game" lmao

He might be new playing here, but as far as I am aware he ain't a new player to the mafia game.

his reaction was off, he seemed to be bothered that there is a slight pressure his way, and looking at his posts generally speaking, I see no form of scum hunting at all. Everything he posted/talked about is how there is votes piled on him currently.
Okay that makes sense than because I also didn't see him vibing as really a new player. Most new players act different than that(although their reaction to pressure can be overt).

@hime Did you know he was only new to here or did you think he was knew to mafia in general? And that said, do you retract your point on his reaction being due to him being new?

Okay that makes sense than because I also didn't see him vibing as really a new player. Most new players act different than that(although their reaction to pressure can be overt).

@hime Did you know he was only new to here or did you think he was knew to mafia in general? And that said, do you retract your point on his reaction being due to him being new?
He said this was only his second mafia game

Gonna add to this that I have not liked Arps entrance at all btw I just don't know where this narrative that he isn't a new mafia player is coming from ?
Hime is the one who started this narrative and people believe it for some reason and it was assumption from her part. Which is why I am clarifying that it's not the case.

I am not pushing any narrative, I am stating facts. You said he played only two mafia games in total and that is wrong lol.
I'm saying that's what he said in this thread. I know of one other game he has been a part of that never got off the ground and wasn't even canonized.

I know he is a friend of a player here that has recently been introduced to the game so trying to paint a picture that he isn't new to mafia is fairly wrong

yes, played 2 mafia games in this site, not that he only played 2 games of mafia total.
i dont think it was wrong of me to assume that hes new to the game in general based on his wording in the quote below

As I said its the only other full game of Mafia I have played so I'm gonna look for similarities and patterns, not much to go off on day 1.
nowhere does he state that the other game he is referencing is the only other game that hes played on this site

ofc if he is not really a new player then yes i retract my prior point about the newbie reaction

perhaps so bc i dont see how someone flailing over one vote is scum behavior given that its his second mafia game

i dont think anyone town or scum would do that bc its early in the phase and and there is no real threat of being lynched given the high player count

thats y i think its more newbie play
however, like i said here, i really cant see town or scum reacting like he did so i feel like its just plain bad play... that being said tho, it is more likely for a bad scum to react like that rather than say a bad townie so i do believe that pushing him a bit in this scenario is beneficial given that it is dp1, actions r locked, and its likely bound to give some info either way

i dont think it was wrong of me to assume that hes new to the game in general based on his wording in the quote below

nowhere does he state that the other game he is referencing is the only other game that hes played on this site

ofc if he is not really a new player then yes i retract my prior point about the newbie reaction

however, like i said here, i really cant see town or scum reacting like he did so i feel like its just plain bad play... that being said tho, it is more likely for a bad scum to react like that rather than say a bad townie so i do believe that pushing him a bit in this scenario is beneficial given that it is dp1, actions r locked, and its likely bound to give some info either way
what are your thoughts on myself, kweh, and chevy if you have any?

What are your reads currently if you are caught up to the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.