[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look pretty petty frustrated LMAO

I might join you on that wagon. But first, give Melkor's ISO a look for me. It feels.. grimy.
Will take a look at his posts tomorrow or should I say after I wake up. It's 5 am already. Look at me, awake at such hour and have work in 4 hours.

But what about Melkor irks you exactly? why you sus him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Will take a look at his posts tomorrow or should I say after I wake up. It's 5 am already. Look at me, awake at such hour and have work in 4 hours.

But what about Melkor irks you exactly? why you sus him.
I point you back to my post re pero

there aren't *that* many nf players here.

I *feel* it soul. I got 'em.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
It does look pretty petty frustrated LMAO

I might join you on that wagon. But first, give Melkor's ISO a look for me. It feels.. grimy.
They stink!

Actually I kinda like neeko this game, more or less. no read on fuji

why do you actually town read ekko tho? dont recall a good response to that
Ekko is being Ekko doing what he always does. Catching up with the game so far and posting his 2 cents on the way. While doing so they seem to be his natural way of thinking which gives me good vibes from him.

I am engaging with many people actually and you happened to be one of them (lucky you), want me to chill down in the pressure on you?
You do you.

@SoulKiller not sure why you disbelieve my newness although I appreciate the credit to my game ability you've stated and implied with that.

As I've said before I'm reasonably fresh to the game and not really sure how you're expecting me to react. One vote might not be dangerous on its own but iirc it was the first vote and the misread of my reference to the wotlk game got my back up.

I only referenced it to provide the context of its been done before recently it could happen again. A throwaway question that wasn't entirely meant to be serious as the Post about the secret chat seemed an obvious joke to me.

How can I be of service to the town and convince you I am not a bad dude?

Ratchet

Wanting to bank on a hunch that might be wrong over read play ? not sure if that is townie or scummy of you. Did you flip scum ratchet chan?
like i said, give ol' melkor a read, it's not like I'm ignoring all reads

and i don't think my hunch is wrong. The great detective knows.

I bleed green, pure townie energy. Look into the eyes of my avy. Are those the eyes of a liar?

@SoulKiller not sure why you disbelieve my newness although I appreciate the credit to my game ability you've stated and implied with that.

As I've said before I'm reasonably fresh to the game and not really sure how you're expecting me to react. One vote might not be dangerous on its own but iirc it was the first vote and the misread of my reference to the wotlk game got my back up.

I only referenced it to provide the context of its been done before recently it could happen again. A throwaway question that wasn't entirely meant to be serious as the Post about the secret chat seemed an obvious joke to me.

You see the first game I played with this site, you were in it and off my play with you I didn't think you were new. Just like you i am new in this site as well, and based off my interactions with you I don't think you are noob enough for me to disregard your reaction. Apparently you are indeed new to mafia and my assumption was wrong but that does not change the situation one bit. Because that's how you learn. If you are indeed scum, you would know to keep your cool and be collected and not panic.

I would say to just be you and continue playing. Scum hunt, provide reads and insight. Make a compelling argument on another wagon would be your best bet. Let your actions speak for yourself.

You see the first game I played with this site, you were in it and off my play with you I didn't think you were new. Just like you i am new in this site as well, and based off my interactions with you I don't think you are noob enough for me to disregard your reaction. Apparently you are indeed new to mafia and my assumption was wrong but that does not change the situation one bit. Because that's how you learn. If you are indeed scum, you would know to keep your cool and be collected and not panic.

I would say to just be you and continue playing. Scum hunt, provide reads and insight. Make a compelling argument on another wagon would be your best bet. Let your actions speak for yourself.
Work is busy today (second day of the new term)so its not gonna be anything substantial until later. I've chilled out after my shitty games of War Thunder yesterday which bled my irritability into here.

But I appreciate the advice and will be more usefully active going forward

Since roughly 24 hours has passed let me just answer this more honestly as I got what I wanted out of not being truthful and don't want it to somehow cause problems for town down the line.

i am new here. i have 11 years of experience aka too much. My original forum was the same as grammatron, rippedcal(haza), tyler herro(rugrat), kweh(tweet), and chevy(evans) and I believe that is all. I've played a game on the syndicate and on perc too(with haly/dizzy/fable/etc but none are here, altho some off them are on MU, I've never actuallyed played on MU lol).

I have a pretty good grasp on reading all of them. I'm pretty confident in both kweh and chevy being town. If you want me to elaborate I'm more than happy to, but I'll wait for evans to defend himself first.

I also have played with both ekko and tpein(unfortunately). Tpein even cost town a game at the end because he felt like ekko deserved the win more in spite of town handedily catching all the scum players, gotta love him.

this reveal matters little to most of you as it probably makes no different for most of you, but i also dont like having to bite my tongue on meta stuff I do know about people either because im feigning to be unfamiliar about them.

https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads...icial-game-of-2022.208296/page-9#post-4514892

@RippedCal speaking of which, earlier you told me that i was wrong to suggest ekko being inactive early was a tell of any sort and that "i just gotta give him time" and that "alignment has no factor in his alignment". in fact a few people did. you can see from the link above that's utter nonsense unless youre going to say ekko was lying(as he was town this game) and this came about a week ago. most people cant keep up appearance as well as scum as they can as town, especially when they post as much as ekko does because that's just an absurd amount of posting.
Oh this is Magic? Hi thereeeee

...I'm not sure how much my read changes from finding out that Neeko is Magic. I should probably get paranoid or something and throw him back to null but somehow I don't feel like it at all.

I liked that townread goddammit :cry

BTW this isn't a hybrid game right? Just majority.

If that's the case then a lot of you need to start committing to a push and making an actual wagon. You don't want to approach deadline and hope to get a lynch then. The tactics in majority and deadline aren't the same and cfd are generally stupid as all hell to do in majority.

You want a reasonable wagon and directions by the 24-20 hour mark. You want those options to be discussed. You want an actual lynch to be decided a few hours prior to deadline not at deadline. With 32 players a lot of people that are currently active should be having more urgency towards this.
Not to sound defeatist but in a game this large and with a number of people yet to post I doubt we'll achieve a lynch today no matter what we do.

(Before you chew me out for this take, do note I actually got my vote somewhere, and people never engaging me on it makes me feel quite good about it)

Arp: The reaction from him from a mere 2 votes push and pinging few of his posts was very untownie, you can tell that he was annoyed by it when he made a post addressing another person that he will be labeled as scum if you say a certain thing, which was not the case at all, that alone tells me that he is probably scum who is self aware and does not want any sort of attention toward him and panicked, got defensive over a mere slight push that was not threatening at all. Scum lean and my vote right now.
What are your thoughts towards peoples notions that Arp might have reacted the way he has not because he's scum but just a newbie?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Not to sound defeatist but in a game this large and with a number of people yet to post I doubt we'll achieve a lynch today no matter what we do.

(Before you chew me out for this take, do note I actually got my vote somewhere, and people never engaging me on it makes me feel quite good about it)
CFD is common in this forum so pretty sure someone is going down today. It’ll be most likely the person who is in most peoples sus list.

Ratchet

Ratchet stonks declining btw, his more recent posts read more like memes than serious play and I can't work with that
I am quite serious with my detective's intuition re Pero.

I stand by that it's more likely than not he was fed that by someone, he simply doesn't have the experience with those players to make that judgement.

Idk, making reads instead of being nothing but defensive would probably be a good start

I am quite serious with my detective's intuition re Pero.

I stand by that it's more likely than not he was fed that by someone, he simply doesn't have the experience with those players to make that judgement.
The way you talked about it looked more like memes than anything you're serious about or passionate about pushing tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.