[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight updated reads

Town: Michelle, Hime, Neeko

Probably town: Ultra, RippedCal, Chevy, Blue, Soulkiller
Blue because they seem pretty carefree and beyond the roleplaying they've actually formed a couple of sensible sounding reads by now

People I've noted but who roughly balance out at null atm: Fuji, Ekko, Pero, Melkor, Ratchet

Scum leans: Kagu, Arp, Doflamihawk

Please vig this slot: T-Pein

From what I can gather, the points Fujishiro raised about Charlie aren't too far apart from my own especially around his content (or lack there of) obviously excluding the early "who pushed who first" interaction with myself.

What's caused the stock to plummet from Fujishiro making the points to myself?
Time

I also still feel like your points on Charles at that point in time were nitpicky

hmm i just noticed chevy is double voter, i feel more inclined to believe that he is town based on that
it's NAI on our site(where gram comes from). double voter is often given to scum players as a claimable role so they don't have to claim obvious scum roles like rolecop, etc and town can't scum off claims. it's why claims/setup spec is a bad idea lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know you think my push on you seems random... but Im just basing it on the fact that I want someone to be pushed (not neccasarily lynched) hard D1 to fringe 17 to force a claim.
i dont think its random, i think it has botched up reasons and u have no idea what to do with it now. tell me whats the plan from here?

it's NAI on our site(where gram comes from). double voter is often given to scum players as a claimable role so they don't have to claim obvious scum roles like rolecop, etc and town can't scum off claims. it's why claims/setup spec is a bad idea lol.
im leaning maf double voter
i lean town on it bc i have a vote count of 0, it seems more likely that hes not scum based on that... although indy isnt out of the question i suppose

Emil

Certified Memelord
a random vote would be like the one cooler placed on me

has no reason behind it. i probably didnt even post when he did it

your vote is not random. i am not quiet sure what r u trying to establish with it, but it has already failed

Status
Not open for further replies.