[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u actually read everything? im concerned at the lack of scum reads u have, specially if u read everything
like I said, i do have SLIGHT scum reads... its just not enough for me to call it out this early

im no going to play aggressive like you have been... I think that the right judgements with be made in good time rather than rushed

I'm curious what Chevy's method of verification is for Pero that specifically requires him claiming role details :hmm

Like without having any idea what his abilities are prior how can you know you can verify them? Only thing I can think of is role cop or some ability stealing.
originally i thought it was probs an x-shot lie detector but it would make more sense to just ask pero to say hes town ig

Emil

Certified Memelord
like I said, i do have SLIGHT scum reads... its just not enough for me to call it out this early

im no going to play aggressive like you have been... I think that the right judgements with be made in good time rather than rushed
i have not been aggressive this game either

thats twice now u call me things im not

are those slight scum reads not as big as ur read for me? cuz u voted me without hesitation but i dont see u voting the other scum reads, who ever they may be, so i am inclined to ask you again and hope to get a proper answer this time:

why am i so scummy to the point where u had to drop whatever u were doing wnd decided u need to vote me right then and there?

i have not been aggressive this game either

thats twice now u call me things im not

are those slight scum reads not as big as ur read for me? cuz u voted me without hesitation but i dont see u voting the other scum reads, who ever they may be, so i am inclined to ask you again and hope to get a proper answer this time:

why am i so scummy to the point where u had to drop whatever u were doing wnd decided u need to vote me right then and there?
I voted for you cause you were acting weird, you have only justified my vote with your reaction...

Status
Not open for further replies.