Yeah I'm seriously getting annoyed with him now. Whether he actually believes this and or just wants to be purposely provocative and contrarian, who knows. I don't watch the videos but I'm sure his arguments will be echoing what others who insist she will be staying have already said before combined with knowing Zoans have their own wills and influence their users now too.

Watching him snap and go mask off on Twitter a short while ago and have other Youtubers call him out and people calling him toxic and such was very cathartic tbh. Now if I could see certain other Youtubers go off like that and drop their facade momentarily, I'd love it.

I used to like him when he was on no more than 50k subs maximum and was a lot les well known in general but he's grown such a cult especially with the raid failing stuff but even then. When I saw plushies of himself, I genuinely felt disgusted and it was a line too far.

But it's nice and reassuring to see an Indian guy especially Hindu as I thought too (he apparently has mentioned reading Hindu stories as a child) be a major part of the OP community and thus receive a lot of recognition, especially in a positive way ofc. I just hate his blatant grifting and manipulation but thats the OP YT community in a nutshell, shallow, sensationalist, grifting, overexaggerating/overreacting, "toxic positivity" even, extremely biased and thus fake/dishonest and so on.

Oh yikes lmao, I see what you mean lol:

Oda really fucking trolled us all especially those who wanted to see Luffy take on a Calamity, repeat even the Blueno situation, get CoA growrth from the fight and overcome a real endurance/durability monster and especially fans of Jack who were hyped to see him action, including thefact he has an identical bounty to Katakuri and all that immense hype Kat got due to being Luffys personal/solo opponent on top of that.

He has made some outrageous videos like saying Zunesha is Pluton for example. The idea is really cool especially with some of the top comments adding to it but it has some major issues/plot holes too:

I swear he made a video about Hitetsus living raccoon teapot being Oden or connected to him or something like that somehow lmfao. I can't find it now but it was confirmed to have eaten a raccoon DF! Apparently it was his response to "Oden" appearing at the end of 1007 which was Kanjuros drawing as we learned later ofc!

kingufy:pepebusi::zehaha::mihugh:
Yeah I'm seriously getting annoyed with him now. Whether he actually believes this and or just wants to be purposely provocative and contrarian, who knows. I don't watch the videos but I'm sure his arguments will be echoing what others who insist she will be staying have already said before combined with knowing Zoans have their own wills and influence their users now too.

Watching him snap and go mask off on Twitter a short while ago and have other Youtubers call him out and people calling him toxic and such was very cathartic tbh. Now if I could see certain other Youtubers go off like that and drop their facade momentarily, I'd love it.

I used to like him when he was on no more than 50k subs maximum and was a lot les well known in general but he's grown such a cult especially with the raid failing stuff but even then. When I saw plushies of himself, I genuinely felt disgusted and it was a line too far.

But it's nice and reassuring to see an Indian guy especially Hindu as I thought too (he apparently has mentioned reading Hindu stories as a child) be a major part of the OP community and thus receive a lot of recognition, especially in a positive way ofc. I just hate his blatant grifting and manipulation but thats the OP YT community in a nutshell, shallow, sensationalist, grifting, overexaggerating/overreacting, "toxic positivity" even, extremely biased and thus fake/dishonest and so on.

Oh yikes lmao, I see what you mean lol:

Oda really fucking trolled us all especially those who wanted to see Luffy take on a Calamity, repeat even the Blueno situation, get CoA growrth from the fight and overcome a real endurance/durability monster and especially fans of Jack who were hyped to see him action, including thefact he has an identical bounty to Katakuri and all that immense hype Kat got due to being Luffys personal/solo opponent on top of that.

He has made some outrageous videos like saying Zunesha is Pluton for example. The idea is really cool especially with some of the top comments adding to it but it has some major issues/plot holes too:

I swear he made a video about Hitetsus living raccoon teapot being Oden or connected to him or something like that somehow lmfao. I can't find it now but it was confirmed to have eaten a raccoon DF! Apparently it was his response to "Oden" appearing at the end of 1007 which was Kanjuros drawing as we learned later ofc!

kingufy:pepebusi::zehaha::mihugh:
The whole Raid failing depends on that Act 3 has to be tragedy. Thats why he ignores every tragedy moment until Act 3 ends.
He conditioned himself that only the end of Act 3 has to be this great tragedy but he is forgetting this is One Piece.

I dont like YouTubers and this Twitter drama showed us their Real face. In the Twitter drama some guy said i like tobiroppo fights now and Morj snapped afterwards "But we all didnt like it when it first came out." Ughh i hate when other people forcing their opinion to other persons. Well i am glad now that people start to see his toxic side.
Before that it was like a cult. You couldnt say a bad thing for him.

That Oden theory is hillarious Lol. :gokulaugh: