[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
is that even allowed?
my invest is called the king's justice i can target a player and discern if he is the mountain
the other one is called thoros of myr i'm pretty sure everyone what this one does
Mountain is more likely to be a scum or indie? He was like the main attack power of the Lannisters.

leave him alone/
He claimed watcher + vig so he is a dead man and will self resolve either by delivering info to town or dying to mafia cuz he is dangerous to them.
lynching him rn is not good.
We probs have 2 mafias so if he is scum and the other faction buys it that he is town then they will finish him off.
if town he has to worry about 2 factions.
if scum he has to worry about the other faction.
he will not make it to the end game.
Ye he will self resolve, i still want him to add smth to the discussion which is why i asked him about his voters

I know I know flavor spec is pointless or w/e but why would Arya have a wolf mentioned in her role unless this is early Arya.

Arp could have been trying to hunt Stark before having to commit to a solid position and then having those two things clash somewhat

Role/character matchup seems fine. And his play surrounding his claim doesn't look super suspect.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I know I know flavor spec is pointless or w/e but why would Arya have a wolf mentioned in her role unless this is early Arya.

Arp could have been trying to hunt Stark before having to commit to a solid position and then having those two things clash somewhat

Role/character matchup seems fine. And his play surrounding his claim doesn't look super suspect.
They reunite later iirc

Emil

Certified Memelord
Cooler voted you and disappeared as far as I remember.

This does not make him look great, but actvity is NAI for Cooler. I hope you are not trying to divert from your teammates, Ekko.
do u not scum read cooler too?
its not NAI. he often turns out scum when he parks vote for too long

Pero's claim seems highly specific. He could be headhunter but harder to buy it's all being pulled out of his ass.

Anyway @Chevy Pero is stripping it all down.

As far as Arp goes, I am not sure anyone would be buying Arp's claim if it weren't for the name attached to it.
he has watcher + vig.
he will die by mafia and if he doesn't then we get his info daily.
why is this hard for you to understand?
scummy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wouldn’t that be too chaotic? Like if the main characters itself are fakes. I don’t think so we don’t need to take that route until we get some flips. Since Arp has claimed, the way to proceed from here is to see if he even gets CC’d or if he’s not bring in his results as tracker. Anyways we can leave him aside for now and focus on the others.
yea that's the best course of action
lynching claimed arya is too risky

in no way does this mean hes fully cleared, but im down to let him stay for a bit

Emil

Certified Memelord
Unless host is taking the piss we should be expecting the main characters to be in the game.
Otherwise he is wasting good characters to make mafia extra powerful by giving them top characters as fakes.
Some fake character would be someone like the Daenerys husband and not Daenerys.
the first post says scum will have fakes of different strength

if arya is a fake then arp took his team's strongest fake. i doubt they wud have a fake stronger than her

the first post says scum will have fakes of different strength

if arya is a fake then arp took his team's strongest fake. i doubt they wud have a fake stronger than her
Dude fuck off

You're the worst perpetrator for guessing setups and flavor and host Wifom

You do it every game it's boring

Last game all ur talking about is haza wouldn't approve this haza wouldn't approve that

Just give it a rest and read people

Pero is scum bc they're scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.