[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i will town read wakanda

lets move on

vote lynch cooler

wakanda claimed robb stark - has a wolf that can protect him + can amplify + can tell if someone used a kill. find the claim starting from page 120/121

if u r in his wagon, kindly move over to cooler

we got 1 hr 30 min left

lets get it

1. @Blue
2. @Fujishiro
3. @Zolo
4. @Tyler Herro
5. @Ekkologix
6. @Ratchet
7. @Ultra
8. @RippedCal
9. @LuthonTheDragDown
10. @WakandaForever
11. @Adam
12. @Kagurashii
13. @Robin
14. @Arp Bladstrum
15. @Reborn
16. @T-Pein™
17. @Light D Lamperouge
18. @Cooler
19. @BigTimeAnimeMan
20. @Salah WG
21. @Yo Tan Wa
22. @Peroroncino
23. @Michelle
24. @Lord Melkor
25. @Yelan
26. @hime
27. @DoflaMihawk
28. @KWEH
29. @Neeko
30. @SoulKiller
31. @Charlie
32. @Chevy

Two more things:

What was the basis of people reading me as scum anyway? The guys who've played with me at WS surely know that I literally always do those readback paragraph things because they themselves at one point saw it as a scumread and then i flipped town.

Secondly, do you guys think I'm stupid enough to claim the unkillability alongside two other roles as a fake given Pero has already claimed unkillability? I could easily have claimed the other two and not the unkillability and it would have made things easier for me.

Secondly, do you guys think I'm stupid enough to claim the unkillability alongside two other roles as a fake given Pero has already claimed unkillability? I could easily have claimed the other two and not the unkillability and it would have made things easier for me.
The problem here is you used the unkillability to put the sus on your counter wagon, pero.

So this is why you would do it as scum.

Do you think I, knowing I am town, and knowing that the actual info we get out of lynching me (in terms of voting patterns etc) is incredibly weak, should prefer to vote myself rather than anyone else? Particularly since noone is confirmed?

I'd rather shoot at even 1% than a self-evident 0%.
odd from Michelle to point this out

She is obviously aware of the concept of self preservation

Status
Not open for further replies.