Questions & Mysteries Law and Kidd new yonkous?

Most likely Kaido and Big Mom will still be considered Yonko after Wano but if not then it becomes the Sanko or Niko if we don't include Luffy

If the Yonko becomes the Sanko or Niko then it proves that the balance of power is the Marines + Shichibukai against each individual Yonko and not all four at once like some claim.

I don't think the yonko system will exist post wano. The idea of the yonko was something that we only hear about in the period after Roger's death.

Who were the yonko of the Rocks era? Who were the yonko of the Roger era? Was Roger ever called a yonko? Likely not. And neither was Shiki.
I think the entire concept of the yonko was something based in the balance of powers. 4 near equally strong pirate crews who are in a deadlock with each other, with none strong enough to become pirate King(bar WB who didn't want it).

Post wano, such a balance won't exist. Both Luffy and Teach will be near pirate King level and it will basically be a race to see who can get the final poneglyph first. I think Kid and Law might be recognized as great pirates, or given some sort of recognition that they are above the average NW pirate, but I don't think anyone will be considered a yonko post wano.

Who were the yonko of the Rocks era? Who were the yonko of the Roger era? Was Roger ever called a yonko? Likely not. And neither was Shiki.
I think the entire concept of the yonko was something based in the balance of powers. 4 near equally strong pirate crews who are in a deadlock with each other, with none strong enough to become pirate King(bar WB who didn't want it).
Big Mom started the Yonko system when she started conquering territories, Shiki Roger and Whitebeard didn't care about territories and were just called great pirates

Big Mom started the Yonko system when she started conquering territories, Shiki Roger and Whitebeard didn't care about territories and were just called great pirates
Whitebeard was called a yonko, but only after Roger's death

Which leads me to believe that the yonko system is fairly modern. There was no yonko in the roger and rocks eras because there was an imbalance of power. Rocks and then Roger were both above the rest of the great pirates and unlike WB, posed a serious threat to the WG due to their actions.
Post automatically merged:

The power of retcons, bepo in a few arcs will be > king.
I feel like Bepo will probably reach that level eventually.

The SHs are basically an anomaly in how strong they've gotten in such a short period of time. For most other characters, they don't reach their primes until middle age.

If Bepo chills with Law in the new world for like 20 more years, I could easily see him peaking at YC1 level. Eventually he would come across a powerful DF, awaken haki, and master su long.