Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Ganesha = Zunesha?

Guys just noticed something

Zunesha which means 'Very High' in Arabic and we know Zunesha is very high in height not because of smocking though hehe
So that is one of the characteristics of Zunesha

and Zunesha also rhymes with Ganesha!
What is Ganesha? or maybe I should say Who is Ganesha?😮-

Ganesha is the son of God Shiva  'The Great God' is one of the 3 principal deities of Hinduism.
[Btw Shiva is also always High but the reason behind it is cuz he smokes marijuana a lot yeah, it's true, He's a really chill god but if he gets angry you don't wanna know the things he can do]

And after seeing how Ganesha looks You'll understand that Zunesha not only rhymes with Ganesha but looks like him too
and this is how Ganesha Looks -

See? Ganesh is not an elephant though, He only has an elephants neck and the rest is Human
and about the god of beginnings things then it just that Ganesh is God of beginnings i.e. He is worshipped by people before they start something new, Like a business, etc

Well that's it I just wanted to tell that Probably that's from where we got Zunesha's few Characteristics!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
More fun info -
Ganesh is not an elephant, He only has an elephant's neck and the rest is Human!
How does he get a neck like that? Well because of his Father who got angry and Cut his Son's Head

but later replaced it with an elephant's head cause the human head replacement system was giving error!
Though Shiva is not that cruel that he would do something like that it's just Shiva didn't know it was his own son and was doing something cause he got the orders from his mother i.e. God Shiva's Wife.
So another thing that can be compared is that both Zunesha and Ganesha got some big Punishments!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That's it thanks for reading![/spoiler]

Hints. Leaks. Spoilers. Raws. Long ago worstgen lived in peace, until the leakers jebaited them. Only lance, master of spoilers could save them from the drought, but when the forum needed him most- he vanished. :peperain:
Hints. Leaks. Raws. Redon, the man who had it all, uttered his these words before WG turned on him.

"My spoilers? If you want it you can have it.
I left it all in that place! Page 17000!"

And so everyone headed to the spoiler waiting room in pursuit of cope.

And thus, WG entered the great age of spoiler begging!

:phoenixmarco:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Hints. Leaks. Spoilers. Raws. Long ago worstgen lived in peace, until the leakers jebaited them. Only lance, master of spoilers could save them from the drought, but when the forum needed him most- he vanished. :peperain:
:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Long ago, the four providers posted together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fraud Nation attacked. Only the @VegaPank , revealer of all 4 of Oda's Drafts , could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.