[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Vote Count 12

Ekko 4 - TAC, Cooler, Phoenix, hime, Neeko
Arp 2 - Soulkiller, Blue
Pero 16 - Worst, Dofla, Wakanda, Michelle, RippedCal, Kweh, Chevy, Charlie, Ekko, Ratchet, Tpein, Tyler Herro, Arp, YTW, Broki, Kagurashii
Dofla 1 - Pero
Charlie 1 - Fuji
Wakanda 2 - Ultra, Melkor

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have 6 minutes remaining (EOD is 17:12 British Summer Time)
Players
1. Blue
2. Fujishiro
3. Zolo
4. Tyler Herro
5. Ekkologix
6. Ratchet
7. Ultra
8. RippedCal
9. TAC
10. WakandaForever
11. NikainParis
12. Kagurashii
13. Robin
14. Arp
15. Reborn
16. Tpein
17. Light
18. Cooler
19. Worst
20. Salah WG
21. YTW
22. Pero
23. Michelle
24. Melkor
25. Underworld Broker
26. Hime
27. Doflamihawk
28. KWEH
29. Neeko
30. Soulkiller
31. Charlie
32. Chevy
Is hard on phone, please someone check who didn't vote all day 1

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well obviously we're lynching Arp today. But let's not all pile votes on just yet, because once majority is hit the day will end. We don't need to speedlynch this, put Arp let's say 5 votes away from hammer and then when we're ready to end the day we can.

Ideally the active players will be withholding their votes here to avoid another no lynch.

Well obviously we're lynching Arp today. But let's not all pile votes on just yet, because once majority is hit the day will end. We don't need to speedlynch this, put Arp let's say 5 votes away from hammer and then when we're ready to end the day we can.

Ideally the active players will be withholding their votes here to avoid another no lynch.
What do you wanna talk about if we are obviously lynching arp today?

I'm happy to discuss stuff if you want.

Like I said though, no need to give scum much more info going into night phase if we have a lynch decided already by info

i might have it missed, but im assuming someone has info that arp is scum?

even in multi-scum SK is never scum with the urgency had towards the arp lynch.

i think the same can be said for michelle.

ill do a full read back later, ill be busy at work today.

Worst

Custom title
he is committing suicide to take you down?
Implying you flip arya
why did he not fake this invest last day phase if its fake?
Well i couldn't have faked it last phase cuz i joined at day phase :)

But my info is reliable 100%

I can also full claim if u guys want since i basically have a big ass mark on my head now xD

Like I said though, no need to give scum much more info going into night phase if we have a lynch decided already by info
Players should check the game, post ideas and if everyone agrees we can shorten the day, but not before knowing everyone's ideas

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Wagon from yesterday for one, plus I want to give everyone a chance to post a bit today. We don't need the full day but I don't see any reason to rush here. Plus, I'm going to be super super busy tomorrow (mate of mine is having an engagement party) so for selfish reasons I'd like to not rush the day and ha e the next one start when I can't post.
i might have it missed, but im assuming someone has info that arp is scum?

even in multi-scum SK is never scum with the urgency had towards the arp lynch.

i think the same can be said for michelle.

ill do a full read back later, ill be busy at work today.
Worst is hard claiming that Arp is a Lannister.

Players
1. Blue
2. Fujishiro
3. Zolo
4. Tyler Herro
5. Ekkologix
6. Ratchet
7. Ultra
8. RippedCal
9. TAC
10. WakandaForever
11. NikainParis
12. Kagurashii
13. Robin
14. Arp
15. Reborn
16. Tpein
17. Light
18. Cooler
19. Worst
20. Salah WG
21. YTW
22. Pero
23. Michelle
24. Melkor
25. Underworld Broker
26. Hime
27. Doflamihawk
28. KWEH
29. Neeko
30. Soulkiller
31. Charlie
32. Chevy
Is hard on phone, please someone check who didn't vote all day 1
robin, zolo, nikainparis, light, reborn, saiah yg

Wagon from yesterday for one, plus I want to give everyone a chance to post a bit today. We don't need the full day but I don't see any reason to rush here. Plus, I'm going to be super super busy tomorrow (mate of mine is having an engagement party) so for selfish reasons I'd like to not rush the day and ha e the next one start when I can't post.
Worst is hard claiming that Arp is a Lannister.
Lol we aren't getting 16 votes for a while anyway. I've no issues with anyone voting arp right now.

We can slow things down later if it builds up too much

Not risking a repeat of yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.