[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Idk, but his posts read rather genuine which is why i dont get what ratchets endgame is by talking to him

Unless hes just faking contribution by doing so, to seem like he tries to game solve
so let me get this straight

*you* think he's genuine, so that should influence what *I* do... why exactly? ftr i had him as town yesterday but i dont like him walking it back when yesterday he said, and i can get the quote, that if pero was actually beric we can lynch charlie tomorrow (1:1 trade)

Weren't you pinged like everyone? This was the fight of the last 30 mins before Eod, to obtain 17 votes

End of day is 9am my time. I popped in quickly during EoD to literally state to lynch ekko as I thought ekko was scum. I was not around after that, 8am-9am I am getting ready for and going to work.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think it was him who said he can enable a second lynch so im willing to give him a pass for now, unless my memory is trolling me on who said the second lynch thing
players familiar with gram say we can't use town-like roles to solve the game

I do think scum ekko can pull off more creative stuff with it though, yes. He's not out of third gear yet

Status
Not open for further replies.