[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should matter to you. It's not a meta thing, it's a principle thing. I don't use teammates for my own gain when I can get myself town read on my own. It's poor team play.

And I agree, no one read me townie because I was voting arp. That's the point. Why would I vote and push for a wagon, ask people to join the wagon, and do it for the majority of the phase if he was my teammate. That makes no sense as a partner. You're accusing me of shit scum play because you couldn't reconcile I backed off.
I mean, we are playing mafia here, expect me to take what you say about principles with grain of salt.

You act like you been doing nothing but pushing and interacting with Arp majority of the game when that is far from true. If anything you did little of that compared to interacting with other players etc. Plus, in this situation you knew very well that he had a fake claim and would simply glance away from his wagon into someone else.

I am not accusing you of being scum because you backed off of him per say . But because you were defending him, and was not fan of town reading the dude for reasons that made little reason tbh. Felt like there was an agenda behind it.

All this said, I again still think ekko would likely be teamed with him. What do you think of that.
I am not liking ekko the more I see from him, he is currently in my null list. Can still swing either way.

What do you think of ratchet? he is another player i have as scum lean at the moment, you think he is townie?

I want people opinion regarding Neeko based on this interaction I had with him yesterday, he is probably Arp team mate here.

Dude was very advocate on pushing the dude and then says he liked his calmness and reaction later on and felt townie? not sure what he did made him feel townie, then proceeded to defend him after outing his arya claim. I can see him pushing his team mate early on to get some green points then switch it to something else when arp claims arya and defended him in the process as well. Honestly, reeks and want to know where people stand in regarding to Neeko here.
I understand and share his take on Arp and also think he's been towny outside of interactions regarding Arp so even if Arp is scum, I don't think Neeko will be his teammate.

I only have one fear, and that fear is that @Ratchet rolls scum and i'm town , i'm afraid of that bc there is no way in hell i can out him cuz his threadplay is too good BUT i ISOED him and....

....in the few experiences i had with him as town / pro town, he was definetly more aggressive when it came to scum hunting, don't get em wrong his thread play is very good but i see this as a soft way to cover for Arp

also most of his " attacks " were thowards Ekko / Pero / LM , but i don't see that " spirit " of really wanting to scum hunt in his posts....

Would i bed my money on this theory ? No
Would i vig his ass if i had a killshot ? Yes
He pinged me off beginning of the game and in general he feels like he ain't as committed into anything. He kinda agrees with you and never really against anything i feel like, keeps his arm stretched just enough to all options. I say next DP he is a good candidate to push.

I understand and share his take on Arp and also think he's been towny outside of interactions regarding Arp so even if Arp is scum, I don't think Neeko will be his teammate.

Interesting, you said you thought he is townie outside of his interaction with arp. Does that mean his interaction with arp swings thing for you? or he is still townie even after his interactions and the way he handled Arp?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He pinged me off beginning of the game and in general he feels like he ain't as committed into anything. He kinda agrees with you and never really against anything i feel like, keeps his arm stretched just enough to all options. I say next DP he is a good candidate to push.
I... don't think is remotely true actually. Qualify this please.

Interesting, you said you thought he is townie outside of his interaction with arp. Does that mean his interaction with arp swings thing for you? or he is still townie even after his interactions and the way he handled Arp?
I don't find his play around Arp scummy. It does appear he'll be wrong but not scummy imo.

I... don't think is remotely true actually. Qualify this please.
You didn't want to gamble on Arya last DP but were not necessarily against it and were open minded about him being fake claim and scum.

Also, your other push last DP was based on hunch from your end and was not necessarily thread play wise. Pero to me seems like the type of player who is very easy to mislynch and he generally appears scummy. From where i am standing it felt like you were going after a low hanging fruit that is easy to rip off and discard without appearing too scummy in the process.

This DP it seems you are taking a back seat and watching things unfold, now when i say taking a back seat. I don't mean it in a sense that you are inactive, but just something feels off and don't feel any serious scum hunting from your end. Feels all shallow.

Only thing that felt good from you was your read on kag since i had general opinion regarding her but that's about it.

You didn't want to gamble on Arya last DP but were not necessarily against it and were open minded about him being fake claim and scum.

Also, your other push last DP was based on hunch from your end and was not necessarily thread play wise. Pero to me seems like the type of player who is very easy to mislynch and he generally appears scummy. From where i am standing it felt like you were going after a low hanging fruit that is easy to rip off and discard without appearing too scummy in the process.

This DP it seems you are taking a back seat and watching things unfold, now when i say taking a back seat. I don't mean it in a sense that you are inactive, but just something feels off and don't feel any serious scum hunting from your end. Feels all shallow.

Only thing that felt good from you was your read on kag since i had general opinion regarding her but that's about it.
Also, your interaction with Fuji early toward the game honestly looks bad and didn't ping me well. Between you and Fuji there is def a scum.

I mean, we are playing mafia here, expect me to take what you say about principles with grain of salt.

You act like you been doing nothing but pushing and interacting with Arp majority of the game when that is far from true. If anything you did little of that compared to interacting with other players etc. Plus, in this situation you knew very well that he had a fake claim and would simply glance away from his wagon into someone else.

I am not accusing you of being scum because you backed off of him per say . But because you were defending him, and was not fan of town reading the dude for reasons that made little reason tbh. Felt like there was an agenda behind it.

I am not liking ekko the more I see from him, he is currently in my null list. Can still swing either way.

What do you think of ratchet? he is another player i have as scum lean at the moment, you think he is townie?
from my memory, i really wasn't trying to defend him lol. you asked if i was reading him townie now, then i answered, then you pressed again, and i answered again. i didnt really discourage votes on him or anything.

then tpein started trying to claim him for arya and i repeatedly said not to do that and him being arya means nothing, which again doesn't make sense to do if he's my teammates and i want people to believe that our fakes are actually town. there's no positive value to be gained from that.

ratchet has seem hyper focused on certain players. i dont recall too much from him, but i do think he and ekko are not aligned at least. i had a weak town lean on him from day 1, ill need to revisit to see as to why.

The past 40 pages have been an absolute nightmare to read ngl

The scumhunting atm apparently amounts to the worst attempted gotchas I've ever seen and people asking each other "bruh why is ur role PM red? u drew scum didn't u lewl"

Status
Not open for further replies.