Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you point but she’s literally obsessed. Admiring someone is alright but what Yamato does is too much. Luffy admires Roger and follows the same path but he’s not jumping around and says : "Ace I'm your father. I’m Gol D. Roger!!!"
Well, her being abused all her life and emprisonned are facets of her character that should be taken into consideration

Sexist oda again not giving female a chance to end a villain :whitepress:
It feels so bad that oda wants to find a way utilise a character rather than write a story. Orochi stuff was enough to be ended by hiyori. But, hey I can tie up denjiro too here and end it by him finishing him off instead.. Sorry oda but I already lost interest in denjiro after his reveal and him being nothing more than a stooge for kinemon. I would rather denjiro was missing the whole time Instead getting carried by someone.

That's not headcanon, I think. However I'd have been more cool with it if Oda went with it in a more compelling matter, not making her lamely shout "I'm Oden" every two seconds.
That's an exagerration. She does say that that but not THAT often and she eased up on that in the recent chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.