[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your reads in the game so far? Guess you had enough time to sniff around no?
I prolly dont have anything eye opening to give here since my thoughts on some ppl i got to interact with are already in the thread, i can make a summary in the morning i guess

You really should catch up. Tower of God is literally at it's PEAK right now and idc what anyone says. Next chapter hype is unreal.
I was thinking about reading it a few hours ago but then i played genshin instead lmao, maybe ima get to it during the night phase tho

It is 3 am in my timezone so I may not be fullly coherent, but I am liking Fuji less now. It was quite obvious to me what Ripped meant with the colour comment - that purely based on mechanics of Chevy's role, Pero could also be green. He did not mention red, because it was assumption already made. Fuji is either overanalyzing it or acting in bad faith.

Also, Dofla's recent posts are bad, he is not interested in any scumhunting and has one scum read in Pero of all people.

TPein is almost certainly town, no one else claimed miller but him.

@Ekkologix did you answer my question why you wanted to divert to Cooler from Pero's and Arp's wagons?

tell them so we can lynch you right after....
I don't have to out your role, in fact it's probably better for town (if you're town) if I don't. I just wanna know which character you are, ykno, see if the Miller makes sense flavor wise. Also there's a good chance that a character claim might lead to good stuffz.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Glad to say I'm caught up (though I wish I was given a summary :pepecry:)

Now it's time for some reads that I have.

Town Lean
T-Pein™ - Consistent with how I've seen him play as Town plus the Miller claim. Something that can be easily solved if we truly need to as well.

Michelle - I like his vibe and feel that he's been consistently trying to game solve so far. Not familiar with him but I feel he's been pretty helpful throughout the game.

Worst - Claiming an investment on someone can easily lead to a 1-way ticket to lynching and I doubt scum would do a sacrifice play like that with 30 players left.

Scum Lean
KWEH - Really not a fan of his posting style, wanting to end the day phase early when it's better for the town to use the time to discuss. Maybe if it was later in the game but not on day 2 unless we truly run out of things to talk about. Also, I did not like him hounding T-Pein about claiming despite knowing that he's a Miller.

Tyler Herro - Of all the low posters there's something that I don't like with him. The thing that sets me off is the interaction between him and Michelle. Was asked to at least give some quick reads before leaving, not only did he not do that but he said he was going to do it "overnight" and has still not shown up to do so.

Arp - Lynch vote for today, Simple reason since Ol' Worst gave us juicy info that would either out him or out arp so we'll get a lot of info with his lynch. Also, I noticed the reasons people gave before his Ayra Claim.

Vote Lynch Arp Bladstrum
@Grammaton

He has 11 now @T-Pein™

Town Lean
T-Pein™ - Consistent with how I've seen him play as Town plus the Miller claim. Something that can be easily solved if we truly need to as well.

Michelle - I like his vibe and feel that he's been consistently trying to game solve so far. Not familiar with him but I feel he's been pretty helpful throughout the game.

Worst - Claiming an investment on someone can easily lead to a 1-way ticket to lynching and I doubt scum would do a sacrifice play like that with 30 players left.

Scum Lean
KWEH - Really not a fan of his posting style, wanting to end the day phase early when it's better for the town to use the time to discuss. Maybe if it was later in the game but not on day 2 unless we truly run out of things to talk about. Also, I did not like him hounding T-Pein about claiming despite knowing that he's a Miller.

Tyler Herro - Of all the low posters there's something that I don't like with him. The thing that sets me off is the interaction between him and Michelle. Was asked to at least give some quick reads before leaving, not only did he not do that but he said he was going to do it "overnight" and has still not shown up to do so.

Arp - Lynch vote for today, Simple reason since Ol' Worst gave us juicy info that would either out him or out arp so we'll get a lot of info with his lynch. Also, I noticed the reasons people gave before his Ayra Claim.

Vote Lynch Arp Bladstrum
@Grammaton

He has 11 now @T-Pein™
I don't like Tyler herro either

Town Lean

Scum Lean

Vote Lynch Arp Bladstrum
@Grammaton

He has 11 now @T-Pein™
also damn, u read 162 pgs?? thats dedication

Status
Not open for further replies.