[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
my essay talks about protecting the stark girls...
Which I did last night.
Apparently it was a fake claim tho..
kek
Okay no not only Arya, but you are tasked with protecting Sansa as well, right?

Now I can see why you were doubting how Arya can be a fake role. Let’s see if Arya turns out to be a fake role/ or a ruse to lure out the real Arya who hasn’t claimed (and should definitely not claim) with this Arp lynch.

A Duel has been called!

You must vote for whom you wish to win the duel between @Ekkologix and @Peroroncino by submitting votes in the form of Duel Vote <Player>. At the end of the day phase, the player with the least votes will die. This runs alongside the main lynch, and does not replace it.​
You should update the player list and also tag everyone when events like these happen bro, just a piece of advice ^^.

Day 2 Vote Count 2

Arp 11 - Worst, RippedCal, Phoenix, TPein, Hime, Pero, Dofla, Blue, Soulkiller, Nana, Charlie, Pot Goblin

Duel Votes (Vote power is not reflected in a duel)

Ekko 7 - Michelle, Hime, Fuji, Kweh, Tpein, Kagurashii, Charlie
Pero 1 - Pero

With 30 alive, 16 votes to lynch. Plurality if no majority reached by EoD. You have approx 32 hours remaining.

Okay no not only Arya, but you are tasked with protecting Sansa as well, right?

Now I can see why you were doubting how Arya can be a fake role. Let’s see if Arya turns out to be a fake role/ or a ruse to lure out the real Arya who hasn’t claimed (and should definitely not claim) with this Arp lynch.
That is a possibility.
fake claiming and real not coming out...

Or maybe worst really did lie.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Kagu give me your full reads please, you seem to put a lot of questions, share conclusions please
I’m not decided between Soul and Neeko and I have skimmed over their skirmish to understand that it’s how Neeko was trying to save Arp last day. I gotta read more on this to get a better idea.

I’m not a fan of Broki because of certain posts which she makes. That one post where she brushed off Ratchet saying how she’s a sub but she feels important enough to decide vig targets didn’t seem right to me

Yo Tan still hasn’t contributed much. Thought he liked the flavour.

Then there is Melkor who is still not off my suspicions even tho he provided that information. It could be a list conjured out of TMI.

What do you think about Ultra and now his replacement slot? Does it seem town to you?

A Duel has been called!

You must vote for whom you wish to win the duel between @Ekkologix and @Peroroncino by submitting votes in the form of Duel Vote <Player>. At the end of the day phase, the player with the least votes will die. This runs alongside the main lynch, and does not replace it.​

This.... this I like.

Duel Vote : Pero

Time, for pero and Ekko battle it out and whoever convince me more shall gain my vote. But for now, Ekko, you need to start impressing me mate. Or else you getting yeeted.

Wait, it says the player with the least vote shall die, you guys want to save ekko or kill ekko here? I say we make it tie and let them hash it out and then decide on someone to get lynched along side Arp.

Status
Not open for further replies.