Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ot is not about ungrateful or anything, lol. People obviously get frustrated when you keep doing the same stuff again and again. How many times Luffy say will end this only to continue? How many times momonuske creating clouds thing happen? How many times Orochi has to die when he adds nothing to the plot at this point. Fucking useless stuff. So obvious frustration.

And we have Oda giving statements like why wano is not finished is like adding salt to the wounds. It is clear that this fucker honestly doesn't reread the chapters he has written. If he is so uncaring or oblivious to his own obvious flaws, why would anyone be so called 'grateful' to him?
There has been
Ot is not about ungrateful or anything, lol. People obviously get frustrated when you keep doing the same stuff again and again. How many times Luffy say will end this only to continue? How many times momonuske creating clouds thing happen? How many times Orochi has to die when he adds nothing to the plot at this point. Fucking useless stuff. So obvious frustration.

And we have Oda giving statements like why wano is not finished is like adding salt to the wounds. It is clear that this fucker honestly doesn't reread the chapters he has written. If he is so uncaring or oblivious to his own obvious flaws, why would anyone be so called 'grateful' to him?
Y’all want spoilers wayyy before even the raw release and also want an author to just rush thru shit so it don’t make sense I’ve seen way to many ***** complain cause a villian was beat to easily and y’all just want the strongest character to just die🤣🤣🤣 y’all some soft ahh

Oda has always showed his sexism

The dude just can't write indépendant women or strong women without clowning them or making them damsel in distress
Post automatically merged:

Oda will regret in the future all these mistakes he did
Yeah like when Sanji cried out for Robin, or Franky pulling Zoro from the brink of death, or Yamato going to rescue Luffy from the one on one, or Kinemon encountering Kaido on two occasions, or back when Kid and Killer were getting tortured, etc. Oda is obsessed with damsels.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I wish Hiyori wouldn´t get saved, for one time the princess been able to fight her own and kill of the villiian like Orochi?
Well seems like for Oda all princess are useless and need to get helped.
Waste of potential again, Hiyori should do the job, 40chapter ago Denjiro didn´t even care to Orochi.
Sad how all end in this case, another good build up for a character was throw away.
Yeah it sucks that Oda couldn't have Hiyori kill Orochi, everything with Hiyori and Orochi was going great and it makes perfect sense to have Hiyori be the one to defeat/kill Orochi once and for all.

If Oda actually had Hiyori defeat/kill Orochi then her character would be even more better, but nope instead Oda had to make her into another damsel in distress.

Hiyori as a character I think is decent but other than that, I never really cared too much about her. However the scenes with her and Orochi at Onigashima actually made me like her character a bit more, the only thing Oda had to do was have her be the one to defeat/kill Orochi and her character by that point would have been great but unfortunately Oda decided not do that and instead have Denjiro steal the kill.

Vivi is so far the only princess that not only knows how to fight despite not being that strong, but she also defeated three enemies with only one of them being a tag team with Nami.

Status
Not open for further replies.