Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all want spoilers wayyy before even the raw release and also want an author to just rush thru shit so it don’t make sense I’ve seen way to many ***** complain cause a villian was beat to easily and y’all just want the strongest character to just die🤣🤣🤣 y’all some soft ahh
yeah sure. People are not asking to 'rush' things. People are asking not to focus on unimportant or redundant stuff.

What was the point of Denjiro cutting Orochi head when he did the same thing way before? why repeat? atleast let Hiyori finish Cock'roachi', how many times we have to see him getting sliced again and again?

Villain is not easy to defeat but let the fight progress instead we are at same stage without any progression. Why didn't Oda explore more on Kaidou character or motivation more deeper? Instead of focusing on fucking cockroachi or momo creating clouds panels again and again, why not dedicate that space to Kaidou character development?

How many times we have to see momo crying again and again? and what was the point of fucking toki flashback last chapter? it neither helped to develop momo character nor helped plot in anyway.

And hey, we are not in early stages of wano. We have already 120+ chapters in it and you are saying people asking Oda to 'rush' things? did you even realize the irony in it?

I defended Oda on many occasions but I won't defend him when he does this shitty uninteresting and irrelevant side stories just to waste panels.

:seriously:

Keep defending his decisions tho

You think writing those stuff changes his damsel fetishism
I was curious to see if you could actually address why males getting saved doesn't create a double standard.

Women in One Piece struggle for credibility in the world of pirates and combat because surprise! That's what every fantasy writer depicts, based on an exaggerated sense of the real world. Women had a very shitty time even in the Renaissance and "enlightened" periods of history and in many ways they still struggle with being regarded as equal individuals, so like everyone else you can imagine Oda uses his narrative to address that.

But maybe this should be a good series like Berserk and just rape them into vegetables. Or a good series like Naruto or Bleach where they cry over their boyfriends.

Yeah like when Sanji cried out for Robin, or Franky pulling Zoro from the brink of death, or Yamato going to rescue Luffy from the one on one, or Kinemon encountering Kaido on two occasions, or back when Kid and Killer were getting tortured, etc. Oda is obsessed with damsels.
Wrong is wrong and right is right. You can't say that since he occasionally does some 'no sexist' things doesn't take away his sexism. Orochi is not even a fighter like Doflamingo and even then Denjiro has to finish the job for Hiyori? I thought she is resolute. What happened to Komurasaki that bitch slapped Orochi in act 1?

I was curious to see if you could actually address why males getting saved doesn't create a double standard.

Women in One Piece struggle for credibility in the world of pirates and combat because surprise! That's what every fantasy writer depicts, based on an exaggerated sense of the real world. Women had a very shitty time even in the Renaissance and "enlightened" periods of history and in many ways they still struggle with being regarded as equal individuals, so like everyone else you can imagine Oda uses his narrative to address that.

But maybe this should be a good series like Berserk and just rape them into vegetables. Or a good series like Naruto or Bleach where they cry over their boyfriends.
Oda tried to use his narrative to address what you're talking about with Tashigi's character and her supposed rivalry with Zoro and look how that turned out lol

C

Cruxroux

The entire chapter is a build up to the final page:

The last page contains 3 fronts: the beheading of Orochi by Denjiro, Kaido and Luffy's clash after Momonosuke has moved Onigashima, and Wano's citizens release their lanterns to the night sky.
So momo finally somehow decided to move the island and luffy and Kaido clash? He didn't go down again fellas? He still has ace up his sleeves. But why no zoro? Is that mf dead?

The entire chapter is a build up to the final page:

The last page contains 3 fronts: the beheading of Orochi by Denjiro, Kaido and Luffy's clash after Momonosuke has moved Onigashima, and Wano's citizens release their lanterns to the night sky.
Your Avatar is the perfect reaction to the spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.