• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot not just 1 like he is been right 50% percent

like he said before that Luffy will use the thunder in his attack

and he did in the next chapter u can see it
Maybe we should watch that king of lightning guy lol

But seriously I only know two theories: the jaya thing that some European guy expanded on, which is brilliant for now. And the oil shit, the only time I watched him directly. He's either sped up or on coke, because he says a ridiculous amount of shit. Most of it being number puns that don't pan out. Just seems like a very random guy who stumbles onto something occasionally like most people

I dont get it why we see Wano folk leaving their lanterns in the final page didnt we already see that in 1047?
Lets see what Oda is planning with those lanterns.
Big dramatic moment with great visual probably they are to symbolise Kaido's defeat when Luffy defeats him.

Maybe we should watch that king of lightning guy lol

But seriously I only know two theories: the jaya thing that some European guy expanded on, which is brilliant for now. And the oil shit, the only time I watched him directly. He's either sped up or on coke, because he says a ridiculous amount of shit. Most of it being number puns that don't pan out. Just seems like a very random guy who stumbles onto something occasionally like most people
He started translating his videos to English recently and also he ended his friendship with the European guy because he doesn't respect Oda and puts spoilers on his thumbnails before the official chapter releases so u can enjoy his videos am sure

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
His attacks were literally being felt from Shabondy though lol. That would make them far above island level.

I’m not even downplaying Kaido though so I don’t see what the issue is. If Kaido is matching small island level punches while being wounded and tired, that would mean he and old Whitebeard have similar attack power while Kaido has greater durability and stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.