[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like a lot of these players haven't played in games with majority lynch and full claiming. You have Broki. Obviously you don't just lynch Worst if Arp flips town but you definitely put some pressure on him, otherwise you potentially let scum claim whatever they like

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
My dear subjects

A new dawn arises upon our lands

I am most pleased to see everyone doing their best to find who conspires against the Throne.

I saw the birdie pressuring Pein and it was a most unfortunate event. However your Queen is still willing to let the birdie run free for now.

I also approve of the duel between Ekko and Pero, as we need to see Pero's intentions be clear towards the Seven Kingdoms.

Vote Duel Ekko

@Pot Goblin I see you're a newcomer to my lands.

In order to discern whetever your're an ally of the people or will bring down mayhem to the Continent I summon you to the Palace to provide your insight about who you consider to be the ones who are going against the Queen

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Blue do u have anything else to add, smth like reads
My dear subject

Your Queen has already provided what's on her mind just now.

I still abide by my conviction from the previous day that Arp and Pero are usurpers to the Throne.

Broki

In order to discern whetever your intentions are pured or wicked I ask of you to tell me who you think has fallen into depravity and what you make of the birdie pressuring Pein and whetever you think Jamie's could be loyal to the throne or not

Lmao @KWEH you dumb bird. I think you making that dumb play is a town-tell as you'd be too selfconscious to ask someone to out doc as a scumbird.

Vote Duel Ekko

I'll vote Arp once we're ready to end day.

@Kagurashii do you have a list of who has been sussing you for playing scummily?

I think its a decent list for future ISOs since you've been the epitome of low-hanging fruit this game.

Ratchet

Ratchet, u played a lot with majority lynch, how come u placed a vote on arp knowing that the day ends if majority is reached?
Because like I've said several times now, I will not be around today at all. When I voted we were like 6 away from hammer, we're not going to lynch early unless it's desired.

My dear subject

Your Queen has already provided what's on her mind just now.

I still abide by my conviction from the previous day that Arp and Pero are usurpers to the Throne.

Broki

In order to discern whetever your intentions are pured or wicked I ask of you to tell me who you think has fallen into depravity and what you make of the birdie pressuring Pein and whetever you think Jamie's could be loyal to the throne or not

Idk about jamie, p sure if its cerseis brother then theyve been a little too close, but ive only read the first book so cant say much about the chara. Tpein claimed abilities that i could see the character having i guess?
I think the bird didnt handle the situation well, could've gotten approached differently

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Lmao @KWEH you dumb bird. I think you making that dumb play is a town-tell as you'd be too selfconscious to ask someone to out doc as a scumbird.

Vote Duel Ekko

I'll vote Arp once we're ready to end day.

@Kagurashii do you have a list of who has been sussing you for playing scummily?

I think its a decent list for future ISOs since you've been the epitome of low-hanging fruit this game.
The first names that would come to my mind are Soul Killer and Ekko in terms of telling me straight forward that they find me scummy. Then there are some peeps who put me as a null read.

Ratchet

Idk about jamie, p sure if its cerseis brother then theyve been a little too close, but ive only read the first book so cant say much about the chara. Tpein claimed abilities that i could see the character having i guess?
I think the bird didnt handle the situation well, could've gotten approached differently
Indulge me on this. I think T Pein is probably telling the truth, but how does Jaime fit Doctor? Use the first book as evidence please.

Status
Not open for further replies.