Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm sure he have a reason If we all stopped waiting for the hints he will stop posting them , but everyone is so insane bc they can't wait for a 1 week chapter , I'm honest , I'm making money from it that's why I get my ass tired here 24 hour watching ppl talking to get hints but I don't know about u - (btw making money from advertise my games that I make by sharing the hints and stuff to get followers)
What are you talking about mate????
Do you even know what you're talking about???
So you're doing stupid stuff to earn money to gain some followers??
XDxDxD.

And they cried because i shared hints amd spoilers because it was fun...And then you got this guys pretending to be providers just TO EARN MONEY LMAO

Why does everyone wants Kaido to be killed by Zoro ?
Because based on his story projection and actually lore he set it up that way.

He introduced a blade in actual mythos to have killed orochi and then another sword that in mythos killed a demon (oni).

Look at it from this perspective what would be the purpose of Oden passing down those two blades if they contributed nothing to the defeat or orochi and kaido two people destroying wano?

Yeah but in actually real life mythology oroochi was defeated only by that sword (Amino Habakiri)
Wrong.

Orochi is killed by a figured called Susanoo using Kusanagi no Tsurugi, which is was renamed from Ama no Murakumo. This is Kizaru's light blade name, because it's a one of the fabled treasures of Japan.

So Ame no Habakiri, while it alludes to killing Orochi in its name, it does not mean it has to (though I'd love it)

Tldr: Kizaru kills Orochi:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.