Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido wishes for a Whitebeard or Roger tier death that changes the world. He doesn't actually want to just die with no fanfare anymore. Killing him in Wano before he gets a chance to start his war is denying him what he wants.

I know the arc is long and you probably haven't re read it yet but come on.
Then why was he jumping off sky islands ???

C

Cruxroux

Bro this is never how Oda writes his villains. After a loss his villains nearly always have a moment of reflection or a change of heart. There’s nothing to go off of that if Kaido loses in Wano that he’s just going to immediately go to the final War ??
Character his caliber can really pull up anything. Even alone , Marine have to do a buster call with all the admirals to take that man down. No character this powerful will just sit around after defeat. All the other characters are either in prison or plotting something. Either they all enter Final battlefield or They contribute somehow. Deep down I still believe doflamingo will be relevant in future piece.

Pls Delete this post from this user.
Im JMena. I recognize to have made mistakes on the past that may have putted in risk the community and it all has been talked.
I WONT LEAK ANYMORE.
But what this guy is doing is unnaceptable.

This guy is doing this to earn followers and Money.
Last week you deleted my posts because i did wrong sharing them.
And i think it's fair to delete someone's post when its only intention it's to gain fame and money. I did it for fun, and i did it wrong. You can let Bango's post, and the next texts, theese are right...

But i dont think WG would like to collaborate on financiating someone's ambition by putting on risk the Fandom.

And yes i Confirm the last Leaks.
But it isnt clear what sword is using.
Sorry If I hurt ur feelings but no I'm not doing money from anything but my games I never shared them on my twitter or anything that's my work , and I will not share anything anymore I'm sorry I just guessed the chapter from the hints and got helped from some friends on twitter so just get over it :) and ur being salty just bc I shared real spoilers , share them next time or make Redon shares them but I didn't do anything wrong u can delete them

All I’m saying is that killing Kaido off in Wano rn when he literally feels half complete would be garbage to me. The impact of his death for the audience would be minimal at best

But if Oda can do the death well then I can get behind it

I'm totally fine with the Enma/Ame parallel of slaying villains. The problem is Ame has been irrelevant for almost a 100 chapters (why isn't Momo carrying the blade) and Zoro is unconscious and dying, with the chapter clearly, dramatically pointing to the fight ending.

Like these are facts. Oda has to convince me, the reader, that these things are happening outside of fan desire. If it happens, great! If not, the author never set up the expectation past chapter 1010

Sorry If I hurt ur feelings but no I'm not doing money from anything but my games I never shared them on my twitter or anything that's my work , and I will not share anything anymore I'm sorry I just guessed the chapter from the hints and got helped from some friends on twitter so just get over it :) and ur being salty just bc I shared real spoilers , share them next time or make Redon shares them but I didn't do anything wrong u can delete them
Mods can check edit history right? He admitted to leaking spoilers for money in this post and edited it 14 minutes ago lol

Edit: he thinks I care about him leaking lol. Do what you want. Don't be a liar though. You admitted to making money here and now are denying it.

Last edited:
I'm totally fine with the Enma/Ame parallel of slaying villains. The problem is Ame has been irrelevant for almost a 100 chapters (why isn't Momo carrying the blade) and Zoro is unconscious and dying, with the chapter clearly, dramatically pointing to the fight ending.

Like these are facts. Oda has to convince me, the reader, that these things are happening outside of fan desire. If it happens, great! If not, the author never set up the expectation past chapter 1010
Doubt we need any set up. If Oda wants, it's gonna happen no matter what. Denjirou didn't even appear for the past 30, 40 chapters and then out of literally fucking nowhere, he swoops in and steal Hiyori's kill.
But you can also say that Denjiro was set up to be the one to kill Orochi in act 2 and Oden's flashback
So who's to say, with all the set up for Zoro to be the one who deals the fatal blow to Kaidou in act 1, act 2, and pre 1010, Oda won't follow through with it just because there's been no set up since 1010?

Mods can check edit history right? He admitted to leaking spoilers for money in this post and edited it 14 minutes ago lol
omg why r u guys so salty I just shared some spoilers and I didn't harm anyone , even if I said a make millions I didn't do anything wrong and even though I'm still planning to do games on my twitter page mods can delete the post
Post automatically merged:

So according to everyone it's early to reveal the spoilers

just because I wrote a little spoilers everyone got mad and now I'm making this community in danger bc I said something personal about advertise my own games on my own twitter page that I didn't do yet , I talk to much fr , but Idk why two Spanish guys are salty like that If I did something wrong tell me next time I will make sure to fix it and be better that's all no need to kill me :amazing:and it's funny it's coming from the guy who leaked shuisha pages and made war

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.