[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for one thing I'm seeing how claims can get when there is no anti-claim involved, lot of people have been claiming left and right.
:gokulaugh:

That's not necessarily a bad thing since it helps Town pressure people on wagons, but it's funny to see in comparison to the Date a Live game and the FMA game. A trend that I've been seeing is that a lot of claims that we've seen in this game came from being pressured.

Ratchet, Ripped Cal, Soul Killer, Nekko are players that I want to look deeper into.
People on the low posting side really need to talk more, especially in a majority lynch game.

Pero's no lynch really hurt us, I am not happy with Cooler doing a vote right after it ended but I'm willing to look past it for now. Maybe he saw Ekko's post and didn't see the timer but idk.

Lord Melkor's census is interesting as well.

15/6/5/2/1/1 15/6/4/2/1/1/1

At first, I thought the second numbers were updated based on deaths but it seems like it's meant to be inconsistent. But I'm thinking the thing that is consistent is 15 towns (now 14), the question is what the other factions are and if they are town or town aligned.

You mentioned the following players: Ratchet, Ripped Cal, Soul Killer, Nekko as ones you would like to look deeper into. Anything in particular that bothers you in these players? I read most of them town (Ratchet the least).

Status
Not open for further replies.