[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wary about labeling them as a scum group because of the fact that they don't know each other. But I would assume that they have a wincon of their own. So maybe kinda like an indie group? Maybe it can win with town? Idk.

I would rather focus on reds right now but purples should have an eye kept on them in case any trouble starts.

As for Ol' Doffy I'm thinking 1 of 2 things.

1. He is paranoid that he'll get hammered if he's outed as purple.

2. He's not purple and actually thinks Pero is lying.

Won't hurt looking though depending on Pero's flip.
i feel like they cant win with town tho bc of something ekko said about there being a red AND purple mafia dp 1 before we wouldve known about it

tbh i think ekko has some info on it due to his role or something else

tho i do believe that we should focus on red rn too bc im sure we can all agree that they r definitely scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you provided dem reads then I will see them as I catch up ;D

but from what I am seeing i see nothing so far. Maybe you did in the last 15 pages? kek
i probably did in day 1 kek
dont think i provided day 2 reads
my reads r expensive these days. i need paymnet up front

Oh damn, i completely missed that lmao. Thank

Eh, I guess you can put ekko in the townie lean then. Dude probably figured his role is outed if arp targeted him and wanna use his abilities.

Duel Vote: Ekko

Guess me voting for pero makes no sense in this situation anymore, was aiming for having both of them tied to put ekko and pero in the heat and get a better read from both of them, especially ekko. But that is no longer the case here if ekko is the one who made the duel.
I'm confused what difference it makes that Ekko started the duel.

Chevy asking for reads here is faking towniness, his tone is not pushy so the possibility of partnership exists.
The answer from Neeko starting with 'sure!' contains consensus reads so nothing much, but his tone is too cheerful thinking at the previous posts with the start of the interaction, who wasn't that friendly from Chevy. So something is off from both of them, suggestiong that scum theatre can exist

The conclusion here is bland and looks like backtracking after a distancing interaction.
After this Charlie conmenting at the interaction attracted Chevy's attention and things escaladated until Chevy voted Charlie.

I seize a different tone here, a kind of 'how dare you' and that makes me think they are unaligned.

Again a different tone than the one he used to talk to Neeko. I think he unconsciously treat them differently.

This is a red flag. Actually, a purple one...

Nothing in a scum's behaviour is out of their goal of achieving wincon, so the bolded means he pushed Neeko just for show.
Idk if this makes sense for everyone so I want feedback on these

This is not a real reason to push someone, is a fabricated push, so for me is hard to think Charlie can be Chevy's partner.
By comparison between the 2 interactions Chevy had early in the game, I think now the one with Neeko can be distancing

I don't get why he tagged Neeko here, i think I have to go read further, until now i was in the last page of the Iso
Hi

Chevys flips heavily implies ths purples don't know each other so this connection read here seems pretty fruitless

If Pero flips red then they might have TMI on purpies lol, explaining why he said Dofla was purple.
If he flips red we're not gonna act on what he said tho. I mean I consider purple my allies to begin with but also we're not about to listen to info claimed by flipped scum (in case that's what's about to happen).

Kweh got to Tpein to claim Jamie lannister and he said he needed to find Brienne and give her something, I claimed Brienne.

Pero told Yo he was gonna help him find the big woman ( my character), to which Yo responded by saying he actually wanted to find Dany then Pero told him that he will enjoy his last gift to town then.
Ok nevermind

Hi

Chevys flips heavily implies ths purples don't know each other so this connection read here seems pretty fruitless

If he flips red we're not gonna act on what he said tho. I mean I consider purple my allies to begin with but also we're not about to listen to info claimed by flipped scum (in case that's what's about to happen).
Purples can kill anyone who isnt their faction, they arent our friends. At the very list Dofla should be checked tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.