Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retarded green gobbling ass fan keep gobbling like your fav who’s in the mud rn despite having a Harry Potter ass sword protecting him and granting him abilities and Sanji a normal human is awake while Zoro is still out by a YC….
Post automatically merged:

Great deduction skills, bravo.
You must be great guy to be around.
You’re a new user here and I’m assuming you’re a green gobbler fan

90% of the Zorotards on this forum have me on ignore cause they know not to try me. I suggest you follow suite

Retarded green gobbling ass fan keep gobbling like your fav who’s in the mud rn despite having a Harry Potter ass sword protecting him and granting him abilities and Sanji a normal human is awake while Zoro is still out by a YC….
You are real gentleman. Such a nice guy. We are privileged to have you on forum.

You are real gentleman. Such a nice guy. We are privileged to have on forum.
I’d like to think I’m chill
A bit of a troll, but chill
I just don’t tolerate Zoro worshippers or Sanji haters

I’m tryna be nice and help you out bro. Hit that ignore button if you don’t wanna deal with me or simply ignore me without doing so cause I’ll forever speak my mind

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn, the anime has this glossy coloring that lacks soul
That's extremely ironic you say that given Brook AND Big Mom are shown yohohohoho!

:broocry::broocry::broocry:

Seriously though I completely agree, it's become very hollow/shallow or as you said, "soulless" for me. Style over appearance, aesthetics over uhhh sincerity? Heart? Charm? Idk.

As you said its so glossy and it just has such an artificial feel to it. I've felt the anime is like that post TS with the new art style and animation and this direction its taken.
I love the musical numbers they add, some of the filler scene's they add in and thus also the top tier animation they do at times but when I watch scenes like this, I just felt something was really off and it couldn't grab or entertain me for some reason.

That coloring does seem to be the suspect and what's been bothering me too, I found it too harsh/stark or whatever when Wano started and it took a while to getyl and get used to.

Even now there are certain scene's and thus styles in recent episodes I don't quite like but ive said too much as it is ofc.

I'm still really looking forward to seeing how they handle Gear 5 Luffy with the toon style and also due to the fantastic OST being leaked too ofc.

We're about to see how they handle Roof Piece too but unfortunately they lost everything they were working on during the hack apparently from what I've heard, so I can only sympathise with them too.

This guy really just quoted himself and responded to himself as if he were a seperate person……

Talk about desperate for attention
at least you read my warning and knew not to quote me
Good boy/girl/thing whatever you are

"Sanji not that different"
What normal human has some regen
Steel skin
Can bend
Increased strenght and speed :suresure:
Sanji doesn’t have regen. He has faster healing but any human can heal

All human have physical strength and speed which can grow even more if you train hard enough for it

Now the exoskeleton? I can’t really argue that but like I said, he’s not that different from a normal human. He is slightly modified

But what’s a modified human compared to a reincarnation of a GOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.