Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wildfire Kaios I am not denying that Zoro is the reincarnation of a god (most likely the moon) or a descendant of Ryuma. In fact, as a member of the Luffy and Zoro fanclub I eat these types of parallels for breakfast! Anything that further strengthens the bonds of Luffy and Zoro is my cup of tea! I can’t believe I used two cliches in one post!

It was clear since East Blue that Luffy and Zoro were special. Nami even commented if the two of them were human. Luffy and Zoro have paralleled each other a lot in Wano. I am expecting a Zoro awakening, but I don’t know when it will happen or if it will be off panel.

Anyways, I still think we need to see what Oda reveals even though there’s like a 99% chance that he is the reincarnation of a god.

@Wildfire Kaios I am not denying that Zoro is the reincarnation of a god (most likely the moon) or a descendant of Ryuma. In fact, as a member of the Luffy and Zoro fanclub I eat these types of parallels for breakfast! Anything that further strengthens the bonds of Luffy and Zoro is my cup of tea! I can’t believe I used two cliches in one post!

It was clear since East Blue that Luffy and Zoro were special. Nami even commented if the two of them were human. Luffy and Zoro have paralleled each other a lot in Wano. I am expecting a Zoro awakening, but I don’t know when it will happen or if it will be off panel.

Anyways, I still think we need to see what Oda reveals even though there’s like a 99% chance that he is the reincarnation of a god.
:milaugh::milaugh::kata:
The moon is Zoro, Nami and Blackbeard

:milaugh::milaugh::kata:
The moon is Zoro, Nami and Blackbeard
I have read theories and examples for Blackbeard’s connection to the moon, however, isn’t Blackbeard a literal black hole, an absence of light?

I haven’t read any theories connecting Nami to the moon. There could be a connection between Nami’s navigational talent and the moon.

Well I’m absolutely glad you feel this way because it’s exactly how i feel about Sanji

Luffy and Zoro will be the godswhile Sanji is a human comparable to gods. The human who surpassed a devil fruit and found a way to compete with conquerors despite seemingly not being one himself

Sanji is the non special one who is seen as special as he’s compared to and can compete with the special and gifted!!!

Well I’m absolutely glad you feel this way because it’s exactly how i feel about Sanji

Luffy and Zoro will be the godswhile Sanji is a human comparable to gods. The human who surpassed a devil fruit and found a way to compete with conquerors despite seemingly not being one himself

Sanji is the non special one who is seen as special as he’s compared to and can compete with the special and gifted!!!
All with a small loan of genetic X-Men superpowers -- which, let's face it, all the top tiers have. CoC is genetic, Big Mom's skin is hers without work, Kaido got his DF from Big Mom, etc

Sanji is a mutant power ranger though, not just a regular dude who likes to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.