Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All with a small loan of genetic X-Men superpowers -- which, let's face it, all the top tiers have. CoC is genetic, Big Mom's skin is hers without work, Kaido got his DF from Big Mom, etc
People somehow read this manga and think that its about ``normal`` people, and not about ``mutants``, shows how little they understand about what they read:suresure:

Delusion i guess
Sanji is special but not as special as god reincarnations and the other top tiers of the story

All I’m saying is compared to them, Sanji is not special yet seems soecial because he can tangle with the best despite seeming ordinary when compared to them
Post automatically merged:

I come back after 3 hours and you're still riding Sanji? Get some help
Who are you? So many new members

Well I’m absolutely glad you feel this way because it’s exactly how i feel about Sanji

Luffy and Zoro will be the godswhile Sanji is a human comparable to gods. The human who surpassed a devil fruit and found a way to compete with conquerors despite seemingly not being one himself

Sanji is the non special one who is seen as special as he’s compared to and can compete with the special and gifted!!!
I would agree until the whole being genetically modified part.

What’s a mutant to a God?
A cook
:sanmoji:
Z olo is a mutant also, dude was healed by a drug. Sanji is the strongest between the 2 tho, the strongest mutant.
+ coc=mutant at birth. So yeah.
Mutant power is healing broken bones without help. So having help to temporarily undo the damage of broken bones is explicitly not being a mutant, lol. Especially because CoC isn't a mutation.

Damn this thread got really shitty
Um when was it good lol

Zoro not in the chapter i guess i will skip this filler chapter.
*Proceeds to lowkey STILL read the chapter*

A cook
:sanmoji:

Mutant power is healing broken bones without help. So having help to temporarily undo the damage of broken bones is explicitly not being a mutant, lol. Especially because CoC isn't a mutation.

Um when was it good lol
A cook? Yes a cook that can clash with conqueror’s snd other top tiers

Cooks aren’t special but Admirals and Yonkos are

I would agree until the whole being genetically modified part.
The rest of his family is modified too
What have they accomplished?

Last edited:
Perospero, Compote, Oven, Daifuku, Rosinante, Garp, Hancock sisters...
I see. Being a mutant is genetic. Yet Jean Grey's parent's aren't mutants, curious. Galaxy Brain.

*Proceeds to lowkey STILL read the chapter*

A cook? Yes a cook that can clash with conqueror’s snd other top tiers

Cooks aren’t special but Admirals and Yonkos are

The rest of his family is modified too
What have they accomplished?
Decimated Big Mom's forces? Swear if they were crying for Kaido's 30, 000 men, Germa 66 would've mopped it up in an afternoon seeing as just 5 of them cleaned up 10, 000 soldiers ez clap.

Status
Not open for further replies.