Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh I kinda wish Orochi was subjugated to having to dance naked for the Wano people for 5 years. Although he would need to be kept in seastone cuffs or so the whole time too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Why would you punish the people of Wano for Orochis crimes?.
Lmao because of seeing him in the nude I guess? That's a good point I guess.

I just want them to get some kind of cathartic revenge on him over a long time, humiliate him for what feels like an eternity and make him suffer like he did to Oden.

But then again, Doflamingo got off lightly despite everything he died and is just chilling in Impel Down atm.

A permanent death for Orochi and thus no more fakes outs would be the best scenario ofc.

Luffy vs. Blackbeard is more like light and darkness

Luffy and Zoro is like Sun and Moon because they are complementary
Lmfao tf you on about. There is no moon god.
I don't need to see anything
The fact oda had this as a concept for last cover with luffy and zoro under the Moon and sun is enough
Zoro represents moon
:cheers:
Shimotsuki means frozen moon
In the kuina fb he always fought her under the moon
In whiskey peak we got those beautiful zoro and the moon shots
Bb is the darkness
Condom is the sun
I don't care to be honest. The sun is 400 times bigger than the moon anyways.

Lmao because of seeing him in the nude I guess? That's a good point I guess.

I just want them to get some kind of cathartic revenge on him over a long time, humiliate him for what feels like an eternity and make him suffer like he did to Oden.

But then again, Doflamingo got off lightly despite everything he died and is just chilling in Impel Down atm.

A permanent death for Orochi and thus no more fakes outs would be the best scenario ofc.
He could end up falling into a vat of hot oil and boiling to death (or just boiling to death somehow), would feel fitting for a character like Orochi to die in that manner, same way Oden did but the perspective is completely different; one looks heroic while the other looks pathetic. There you can have both shoguns of Wano having the same fate but representing two opposing sides, the end of a hero vs the end of a tyrant, same methods but different meaning.

G

Gorosei Informer

He could end up falling into a vat of hot oil and boiling to death (or just boiling to death somehow), would feel fitting for a character like Orochi to die in that manner, same way Oden did but the perspective is completely different; one looks heroic while the other looks pathetic. There you can have both shoguns of Wano having the same fate but representing two opposing sides, the end of a hero vs the end of a tyrant, same methods but different meaning.
That would be very awesome and poetic! Would be symbolic of him burning in hell too, which is why I wish he died to Kazenbo too.

I really like that, great compared too.

Well I’m absolutely glad you feel this way because it’s exactly how i feel about Sanji

Luffy and Zoro will be the godswhile Sanji is a human comparable to gods. The human who surpassed a devil fruit and found a way to compete with conquerors despite seemingly not being one himself

Sanji is the non special one who is seen as special as he’s compared to and can compete with the special and gifted!!!
If you think Luffy and Zoro are gods, then why do you place Sanji’s strength above Zoro’s strength? One of the reasons I enjoyed WCI was because Oda didn’t focus on Sanji’s physical strength because it isn’t necessary to his story. Sanji was seen as weak and a failure compared to his siblings, but strength wise he had nothing to prove to the Vinsmokes. Instead he had to prove that his skills as a chef were invaluable, let’s be real, that’s not even a challenge for Sanji!

Now, I am still confused about how Sanji is seen as a normal human? Mainly that’s because I don’t get the exoskeleton. Queen completely broke his skeleton but his exoskeleton healed him? Doesn’t that make Sanji a modified human? If he’s a modified human, then isn’t he still considered a tier above normal humans like Usopp?

Status
Not open for further replies.