Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this fight might end in 2 chapters.
The big deal is when we'll get Kaido's flashback, I really don't want it after his death/defeat.
If it's not particularly long (just flashes of his life and where he thought he could have been Joyboy), then 1049 can include it and his defeat.

At this point, I'm not expecting a full Rocks flashback for some time. It doesn't seem like it's meant to be here at all

C

Cruxroux

Zoro Attack That took down first horn : Flying Dragin Blaze

Kaido Attack that melted the second horn : turns into Flame Dragon

Zoro Final Attack to take Down king : Flying Dragon : Hell Blaze ( Adv Coc )

Kaido Attack to Take on luffy punch : Ascending Dragon : 8 Trigram Flames.

Zoro : *Grim reaper Plot*

Kaido : * Final Attack*

:funky::funky::myman:
Final Attack maybe

Ashura form VS Ascending Dragon

Ashura Form Flying Dragon *Something (Something related to Grim reaper , i just noticed , grim reaper was carrying exact same weapon that zoro used against Killer Fight)* vs Kaido Awakening maybe (Becoming Larger) Ascending Dragon * Acala (Only left Attack of his) *
If thus doesn't happen imma hang myself or revolt.

Roger conquered all the seas, he reached the last island had the straw hat, biggest bounty and was the PK. He started the golgen age of piracy. And PK is the MC goal.

WB was his rival, the WSM, the strongest man of his time after Roger death and had his own era. Was Ace father, Teach father (main or second main enemy), had a big war to his name, strongest paramecia etc.

They are the two greatest pirates of the manga. Xebec follows close.
Kaido been in wano he ain’t even trying

If it's not particularly long (just flashes of his life and where he thought he could have been Joyboy), then 1049 can include it and his defeat.

At this point, I'm not expecting a full Rocks flashback for some time. It doesn't seem like it's meant to be here at all
I feel like we need to find out why Wano is so special though and why he came here. But I don’t think we will get much Rocks stuff if any

from Redon in PirateKing Forum again

In the chapter there are 2 fights between Luffy and Kaido.

- The first fight happen before the flashback inside the burning Oden Castle.

Right after Kaidou transforms into a giant fire dragon and his body melts Onigashima's horn, Kaidou opens his mouth and Luffy approaches his giant fist and there is a big Conqueror Haki clash (without touching).
Luffy even closes his eyes and puts his other arm in front of his face to shield himself from the shock wave.
In the final panel of this fight (before moving on to the part inside the castle) we see Kaido with his mouth open and Luffy's fist almost touching his teeth.

- The second fight is on the double page at the end of the chapter.

In this case we see it from afar and it is as if both attack again with the same techniques.
Although there is a Conqueror Haki clash (like in the first "confrontation").
Here they don't get as close (Kaido doesn't even have his mouth open).
The chapter ends with Kaidou and Luffy's faces are very similar to the ones at the end of chapter 1047.
MAN DRUMZ TROLLED HARD THIS TIME

GOAT CHAP :steef::steef::steef:

Im not against the possibility of the raid failing because Oda could easily write that
How could one of them compare to that its really hard for me to imagine :quest:
That destruction ,the haki mastery ,this stamina,devil fruit mastery :crazwhat:
I mean marineford admirals vs old whitebeard feels like childsplay now :hope:
Little Marine Games

Status
Not open for further replies.