Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

I don't wanna join Admirals x Yonkos talk but talking about MF is unfair imo, it was too soon for Oda to stablish the peak of power on the verse.
Oda clearly didn't have Haki planned here, stuff like adv forms didn't exist. At that time Haki was basically an "invinsible force" capable of touching Logias and knocking out people.

Just take Mihawk as an example, his perfomance is very bad because Oda don't know how much strong he is, it all depends on how strong will be EOS Zoro.
The next time we see Mihawk he'll probably be at a level to one-shot Vista and I'm not even kidding.
Well Shanks used Conqueror very early in the series and with no devil fruit in mind he definately adv forms in mind. And mihawk used to duel with Shanks.

I don't wanna join Admirals x Yonkos talk but talking about MF is unfair imo, it was too soon for Oda to stablish the peak of power on the verse.
Oda clearly didn't have Haki planned here, stuff like adv forms didn't exist. At that time Haki was basically an "invinsible force" capable of touching Logias and knocking out people.

Just take Mihawk as an example, his perfomance is very bad because Oda don't know how much strong he is, it all depends on how strong will be EOS Zoro.
The next time we see Mihawk he'll probably be at a level to one-shot Vista and I'm not even kidding.
I get you it wasn't even meant as admrialvsyonko or admiral bashing ,but in retrospect its absolutely insane what the powerlevels are now shown as they are :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.