Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s bound to be similarities since they stem from the same Indo—European source but they’re so estranged from one another I don’t think you can do either justice by trying to link them up.

Nah, the surface levels of similarity but the Christian Trinity is a pretty heated issue in early Christianity and wasn’t wildly accepted for a long time, taking multiple councils occasionally involving Emperors to sort out. I don’t think there was much cultural exchange in the 4th century between Europe and India.
Well the idea of Jesus himself being a God is never stated in bible or by Jesus himself or any of his apostles.
Idk why Christians are obsessed with trying to pain Christians as a God

Out of all the religions I'd say Christianity makes the least sense.

Even I want to visit japan and knows more or less things about their mythology but thay doesn't mean i know everything of their religion or mythology. Discussing hanuman here is pointless.
But Kuma sending Luffy across the sea is pretty deep stuff that casual readers of Hindu Mythology can not grasp.

:milaugh:
Some people say King has top lethality
His magma fire finisher didn't even destroy stuff around nor did it KO fodders

Luffy out here not melting from such Hugh temperature and will overcome it
We literally saw the technique kill some fodder. It doesn't get any clearer than that.

Keep denying manga facts if it helps.

At this point :
Berserk Hybrid
Flaming Dragon mode

One or both gotta be his awakening
I'm betting on the flaming dragon thing coz he used his own clouds of flames to become stronger and more lethal, got a new mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then said it again in 2020. Then said it again in 2021 lol. Then the editor said, last year that one piece has 20-30 volumes left, which at a rate of 3 volumes a year, is literally 7-10 years lmfao.
I think he said One Piece ends in 5 years cause he worked that out to 120 volumes which he wants to stick to but it’s not happening in any way lmao

Hanuman should be one tier above since He is the reinacrnation of Shiva and can never be defeated or dominated.
As I said that part is debated and consensus is not for but against Hanuman being Shiv Avatar

Only Shiva Purana which is same one that says Shiva > Brahma and Vishnu calls Hanuman Son of Shiva.

Every other Purana and Vedas clearly stat avatar of Vayu which means Wind.

Pawan is another name for Wind and Hanuman's name is literally Pavan Putra, aka Son of Wind.

C

Cruxroux

You zorotards dont really know when to give up. Obviously, the final chapter is going to be the end of kaido being defeated by luffy with a God punch so stop dreaming about zkk because it would never happen. How come that 30k plus votes on youtube translates to majority of people who love zkk when undoubtedly there are millions of onepiece fans around the world?! I bet you're gonna cry when things dont go according to your fantasy and go on tamtrums everywhere on the forum again
Well oda himself said a strong punch won't defeat kaido?

You zorotards dont really know when to give up. Obviously, the final chapter is going to be the end of kaido being defeated by luffy with a God punch so stop dreaming about zkk because it would never happen. How come that 30k plus votes on youtube translates to majority of people who love zkk when undoubtedly there are millions of onepiece fans around the world?! I bet you're gonna cry when things dont go according to your fantasy and go on tamtrums everywhere on the forum again
Thanks combivent1000!

Status
Not open for further replies.