Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares if magma is hotter than magma at this point. Anyone uses fire based attack and you are like "mAgMa iS hoTtEr".
If Kaido was ONLY able to use fire based attacks then maybe but even Kaido said last chapter. Only HAKI is important.

So while you are crying about Kaido's amazing feats and trying to compare it with the Akainu's fruit. I will enjoy the show.:pepecorn:
"Only HAKI is important"

Proceeds to pull out most powerful form in the final clash which is a devil fruit power.

A power which Akainu suppressed pre timeskip
:gokulaugh:

No one cares if magma is hotter than magma at this point. Anyone uses fire based attack and you are like "mAgMa iS hoTtEr".
If Kaido was ONLY able to use fire based attacks then maybe but even Kaido said last chapter. Only HAKI is important.

So while you are crying about Kaido's amazing feats and trying to compare it with the Akainu's fruit. I will enjoy the show.:pepecorn:
Kaido claimed haki is important , he should turn off his devil fruit and look up shanks as example.
Same guy literally use zoan fruits on his army. Claimed luffy has lost something.
‘’Practice what you practice to kaido

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Kaido was blabbering about only Haki mattering but if he only had Haki and no fruit vs Luffy right now he would have been legit flattened ages ago. He's just coping

Akainu having higher/more dangerous AP than Kaido really shouldn't be an issue. Kaido isn't the final villain and Akainu clearly will fight Luffy.

Now I don't expect Akainu to tank more hits than Kaido has or fight 20 people. So you can see how the dynamic of the fight will dramatically change.

Akainu will probably dodge more, tank less, and be able to maim Luffy if he's not careful.

Kaido claimed haki is important , he should turn off his devil fruit and look up shanks as example.
Same guy literally use zoan fruits on his army. Claimed luffy has lost something.
‘’Practice what you practice to kaido
DF is just a boost. Roger was strongest with just Haki. Kaido's haki is strong enough and he got to put his Df on top pf that.
Maybe Shanks's haki is equal to him idk but overall Kaido is the strongest.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Akainu fans: Magma is stronger than fire, yes, and ?
And kaido is more durable than akainu.
And then ? :pepecopium::pepecopium:

- Greater durability.
- Greater resistance.
- Greater recovery.
- Great physical strength.
- Has insane AOE attacks.
- It has the greatest speed feats (its speed is insane).
- He is a master in HAKI, with ACOC, and FS and all the others.
- It’s fucking versatile.
- High ap.
- And now ODA has entered man’s lethality into an insane lethality.

As you think it improved for akainu, it made it worse, because kaido reduced the difference between him and akainu in terms of lethality.

but...but...the magma is...is...is.:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

The guys are literally using the skill that akainu's DF has as main to try to stand out in relation to one of kaido's statistics. LOL
It's like taking Kaido's DF specialty (durability) and comparing it to nami's durability,this is how low these guys have gotten at this point, akainu doesn't even have COC. LOL

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Hero of the Marine ?
Roger rival
Fought All the big guys of his time :
- fought Roger
- fought Xebec with Roger
- fought Shiki with Sengoku
- fought Chinjao
- maybe fought BM, I think it was said in last VC that now Garp is BM worst enemy now. They likely has a story.

Garp is the strongest Marine of his time.

Garp is a D

Garp is a Monkey D

Father of Dragon

Grand father of Luffy

Grand father of Ace

Trains Koby, one of Luffy rival that is here since day 1

Garp portrayal and place in the story is hugeeeeeeeeeeeee
Garp is a brick unlike Kaido

Garp was all the time below Roger/WB.That never changed

Akainu having higher/more dangerous AP than Kaido really shouldn't be an issue. Kaido isn't the final villain and Akainu clearly will fight Luffy.

Now I don't expect Akainu to tank more hits than Kaido has or fight 20 people. So you can see how the dynamic of the fight will dramatically change.

Akainu will probably dodge more, tank less, and be able to maim Luffy if he's not careful.
Kaido is a tank agaisnt attacks that are meant to be tanked. Kaido isn't eating a magma fist from Akainu just like he didn't want to eat a slash from enma and dodged.

Kaido is a tank agaisnt attacks that are meant to be tanked. Kaido isn't eating a magma fist from Akainu just like he didn't want to eat a slash from enma and dodged.
I'm not talking about Kaido vs Akainu.

I'm talking about their fights against Luffy and how they will be different.

Akainu for sure can be way more dangerous for Luffy because of his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.