Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about Luffy being strong only because he had other people's power. His df wasn't enough to carry him. Luffy had other people's power yet he was still knocked out for the rest of the arc.

Zoro evaded Kuma's light speed attacks and cut Kuma. He then took and survive all of Luffy's fatigue and damage.

If we would have talked about Zoro facing Kuma and save me everybody from him back then the same people denying ZKK would have been denying that. They would have said we were wrongs, Zoro's too weak and more BS. They would have been wrong.
Zoro’s the one with other people’s power though. Luffy trained for what he has meanwhile Zoro’s using his former life’s sword the rest of pre-ts

Ryuma met his reincarnation and gifted him his sword

I still find it funny that Zoro with a broken hand (30 bones) is so overhyped. Now if he broke 150 bones i would get it
We're not the ones highlighting Zoro's injuries. It was the manga and Law. We didn't know he had those broken bones until the manga tell us and had Law tell us Zoro shouldn't even be able to move. That told us how serious is injuries were and how much it would affected his body and strength

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Same, I did Xenoverse 1 and was immensely disappointed in the customization. I was happy with some silly scenarios and whatever game introduced Android 21 got my attention but I never bought it.

Tbh only reason I’ll ever play a DBZ game again is if they have a creative story. I’ve replayed Z’s story since I was 8
Wait for the create your own character one piece open world

Same, I did Xenoverse 1 and was immensely disappointed in the customization. I was happy with some silly scenarios and whatever game introduced Android 21 got my attention but I never bought it.

Tbh only reason I’ll ever play a DBZ game again is if they have a creative story. I’ve replayed Z’s story since I was 8
Why are these game makers getting progressively worse with each year ?
:josad:

I really miss enjoying a good DBZ game

Zoro is not a normal human period
Half the shit he does no normal human can
The things he survives, no normal human can

The dude is a vessel to something more. Why are zoro fans so defensive about it? Y’all want all these parallels huh? So what’s wrong with Zoro being a copy cat of his captain? A god sounds cool

I’m just Saying Sanji will be the only full fledged Human with his strength….slightly modified
Bruh wtf are you talking about. Garps fist crush mountains.

Shanks is a Yonko

Humans in one piece are strong

R-room is awakening, his awakening is creating mini rooms he can cover things/people in

I mean even in the naming it’s clearly related to k-room
Uhmm yeah I get that line of thinking
I think I disagree unless it's stated at some point
Maybe though
It's not really a small room because it covered the whole explosion
And he did seem to imbue big mom with it
Because it followed her down and expanded when the bombs when off
I feel like it's need more clarification

If he can just do that then his awakening has way more potential than I thought

I guess I don't know if you could move a room like that before awakening

Honeslty it's not really related to main point I was making was that law doesn't need haki or awakening tocounter big moms main homies
His fruit natural does that

The other person was using that feat to downgrade mercy potency
And I was making the point that law just plain outright counters that part of her arsenal

We're not the ones highlighting Zoro's injuries. It was the manga and Law. We didn't know he had those broken bones until the manga tell us and had Law tell us Zoro shouldn't even be able to move. That told us how serious is injuries were and how much it would affected his body and strength
Only 30 bones b. David a had both arms shattered and kept fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.