Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is not Kid, who is a side character. Zoro is one of the main characters of One Piece. Zoro has outshined Luffy before.

Remember what happened in Thiller Bark when Luffy defeated Gecko with the help of the Straw Hats and the temporary shadow power he received. After that fight Kuma arrived and Zoro saved everyone from him. Zoro not Luffy. Zoro out performed Luffy in the end.

Oda giving Luffy his 1v1 battle with Kaido doesn't stop Oda from having Zoro return and fight Kaido in his only 1v1.

When Kaido was introduced Oda told us he lost 7 times as a pirate.

He's the only Yonko we know the number times he's lost. The reason for that is to let us know losing doesn't mean anything to because it won't stop him from continuing to move on and move forward.

All of that means, Kaido can fight Luffy and finally lose to Luffy and return to continue fighting. Kaido won't stop until he's killed.
Ok. And the one who kills him will be Kidd by narrative standpoint. Zoro is a secondary character. Kidd is a side character. Luffy is the main character. Luffy and Kid have WAY more ties to beating Kaido than Zoro. Lol.

Now Ushimaru is stronger than Zoro?
:whitepress:

There's no doubt in my mind he was a strong samurai. But there's nothing to support him being stronger than Zoro. Let me know when he can scar Kaido. Nerfed and weaken Zoro, with 20 to 30 broken bones, bested and scarred Kaido.

I do see Ushimaru being stronger than Katakuri.

Now Ushimaru is stronger than Zoro?
:whitepress:

There's no doubt in my mind he was a strong samurai. But there's nothing to support him being stronger than Zoro. Let me know when he can scar Kaido. Nerfed and weaken Zoro, with 20 to 30 broken bones, bested and scarred extremely casual Kaido.

I do see Ushimaru being stronger than Katakuri.

ZKK: So let's say Zoro wakes up, recovers from the double damage side effect with multiple bones broken. Lets say all of the bones heal. He goes towards the roof. Sees Kaido and jumps and kills him with damage which gets through his devil fruit, haki armour. :saden:

After that fight Kuma arrived and Zoro saved everyone from him. Zoro not Luffy. Zoro out performed Luffy in the end.
in what way did he outperform Luffy? by not dying? he didn't do anything to Kuma, he stood back and watched when Luffy fought Moria and his contribution to Oars' defeat was cutting him to make him pull in his stomach

sanji needs to use judge's sperm to become stronger or he would have died crushed by queen,that loser isn't even a conqueror and now we know haki exceeds all.
From now on till eos Zoro has a power that is superior than anything sanji will ever get.
They're still coping that Lanji without daddy's gifts capped below garbage like Vergo, Lanji's ceiling panel would have Vergo, Tashigi, Page1, Daifuku and Sheepshead.

ZKK: So let's say Zoro wakes up, recovers from the double damage side effect with multiple bones broken. Lets say all of the bones heal. He goes towards the roof. Sees Kaido and jumps and kills him with damage which gets through his devil fruit, haki armour. :saden:
Then that would confirm Zoro is indeed a reincarnation of a God

Status
Not open for further replies.