Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji is actually the only real human on the shit with his strength

The modifications barely did anything for him besides boost his healing and made him more durable
sanji needs to use judge's sperm to become stronger or he would have died crushed by queen,that loser isn't even a conqueror and now we know haki exceeds all.
From now on till eos Zoro has a power that is superior than anything sanji will ever get.

Reincarnation? Where you getting that from. He a decendent probably just like Ushimaru. Yet Ushimaru not on Zoro level. Showing its Zoro hard work
Ushimaru is stronger than Zoro wtf? Zoro is no where near Ushimaru’s strength

It’s sad you think just bc Ushi lost that he’s weaker than Zoro who almost died from a mere Yonko subordinate

Oh my God. Lol. Bro. Kids entire crew got demolished and enslaved. His best friend was forced to eat a smile all because he was weak. And guess what? Even after Oda made these plot points he had Luffy 1 v 1 Kaido and half heartedly gave Kid to Big Mom.

Ida just be doing shit that doesn't come back and influence the plot. He's only gonna let the MC shine. That's just the way it is.
Zoro is not Kid, who is a side character. Zoro is one of the main characters of One Piece. Zoro has outshined Luffy before.

Remember what happened in Thiller Bark when Luffy defeated Gecko with the help of the Straw Hats and the temporary shadow power he received. After that fight Kuma arrived and Zoro saved everyone from him. Zoro not Luffy. Zoro out performed Luffy in the end.

Oda giving Luffy his 1v1 battle with Kaido doesn't stop Oda from having Zoro return and fight Kaido in his only 1v1.

When Kaido was introduced Oda told us he lost 7 times as a pirate.

He's the only Yonko we know the number times he's lost. The reason for that is to let us know losing doesn't mean anything to because it won't stop him from continuing to move on and move forward.

All of that means, Kaido can fight Luffy and finally lose to Luffy and return to continue fighting. Kaido won't stop until he's killed.

Number 2 as in when he joined kiddo
When Oda straight up confirms Ryuma’s reincarnation is above mostly normal human Sanji then I’ll finally stfu but he didn’t
When who joined Kiddo? Wtf are you talking about? Oda said Zoro the number 2 of the SH and Vivecard said Zoro the 2nd strongest post timeskip Sanji not a normal Human. He modified.

So Law can use awakening and room at the same time?

hype
I don't think laws rroom tech is awakening
Instead of having a macro type awakening he has the micro where he changes the properties of an object by imbueing it with a room

Like his sword
But I think he could cut the homies with out anything special because he's cutting the space rather than the thing itself
That's people can easily be put together without any injury after he cuts them

He just needs a room activated and the speed to do it

I don't think laws rroom tech is awakening
Instead of having a macro type awakening he has the micro where he changes the properties of an object by imbueing it with a room

Like his sword
But I think he could cut the homies with out anything special because he's cutting the space rather than the thing itself
That's people can easily be put together without any injury after he cuts them

He just needs a room activated and the speed to do it
R-room is awakening, his awakening is creating mini rooms he can cover things/people in

I mean even in the naming it’s clearly related to k-room

sanji needs to use judge's sperm to become stronger or he would have died crushed by queen,that loser isn't even a conqueror and now we know haki exceeds all.
From now on till eos Zoro has a power that is superior than anything sanji will ever get.
When you’re a reincarnation of a literal god, ofc you’re just gifted power like Oden’s magical sword

Status
Not open for further replies.