Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt he using conqueror's haki? He also never said to not use his devil fruit dumbass, he was literally using his hybrid when saying that
Why are you tiring yourself over a loloboi? According to loloboi logic Lolo would one shot himself if he went against himself. There has been nothing about Zoro in last 10 chapters or so and still they talk as if he killed Kaido in his sleep.

I honestly can’t believe what I’m witnessing roght now

First we had Zoro slobbers and Admiraltards now hybrids of both…..

Be warned fellow Sanji homies. I just discovered a new breed of stupidity

orochi dead, i think the lantern with “may orochi disappear” pretty confirms it. kaido goes down next chapter, or his flashback starts. i don’t know which of the two, but since it’s a pre-break-week chapter we gonna have something ridicolously important

Kaido isn't fraud latakuri let alone lolflamingo:suresure::suresure:
:choppawhat:

As far as I remember katakuri is the only villain Luffy didn't beat with his pumch nor overpower with his finisher

While kaido is about to get toasted by Luffy's finisher no matter his effort

Do you know what a fraud even mean?
Katakuri is the only villain Luffy respects strength and personality wise

Trash attack negged by no fruit no haki law
Well law counters the homies directly because he has spatial manipulation
Haki can't effect them (hera and prom )
Only law brook or their natural elemental enemies can harm them

Maybe conq coating idk probably will never know

:choppawhat:

As far as I remember katakuri is the only villain Luffy didn't beat with his pumch nor overpower with his finisher

While kaido is about to get toasted by Luffy's finisher no matter his effort

Do you know what a fraud even mean?
Katakuri is the only villain Luffy respects strength and personality wise
Lmao Kaido literally killed Luffy before he awakened himself and that too when he held out going overboard. It doesn't matter whether he respects Kaido or not when he literally got life knocked out of him for a while.

I place Sanji’s strength above Zoro’s because despite being a possible reincarnation, Sanji is still mostly comparable to him and Sanji isn’t anyone special. That and I believe Sanji could defeat him in combat

But yeah you’re right about Sanji being a modified human but i just meant compared to the top tiers he can be seen as normal in comparison
How can you have him over when Oda zaid Zoro the number 2.? Is this in some fanfiction you made up?

Well law counters the homies directly because he has spatial manipulation
Haki can't effect them (hera and prom )
Only law brook or their natural elemental enemies can harm them

Maybe conq coating idk probably will never know
So Law can use awakening and room at the same time?

hype

Status
Not open for further replies.