Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Luffy and Zoro are gods, then why do you place Sanji’s strength above Zoro’s strength? One of the reasons I enjoyed WCI was because Oda didn’t focus on Sanji’s physical strength because it isn’t necessary to his story. Sanji was seen as weak and a failure compared to his siblings, but strength wise he had nothing to prove to the Vinsmokes. Instead he had to prove that his skills as a chef were invaluable, let’s be real, that’s not even a challenge for Sanji!

Now, I am still confused about how Sanji is seen as a normal human? Mainly that’s because I don’t get the exoskeleton. Queen completely broke his skeleton but his exoskeleton healed him? Doesn’t that make Sanji a modified human? If he’s a modified human, then isn’t he still considered a tier above normal humans like Usopp?
I place Sanji’s strength above Zoro’s because despite being a possible reincarnation, Sanji is still mostly comparable to him and Sanji isn’t anyone special. That and I believe Sanji could defeat him in combat

But yeah you’re right about Sanji being a modified human but i just meant compared to the top tiers he can be seen as normal in comparison

Akainu fans: Magma is stronger than fire, yes, and ?
And kaido is more durable than akainu.
And then ? :pepecopium::pepecopium:

- Greater durability.
- Greater resistance.
- Greater recovery.
- Great physical strength.
- Has insane AOE attacks.
- It has the greatest speed feats (its speed is insane).
- He is a master in HAKI, with ACOC, and FS and all the others.
- It’s fucking versatile.
- High ap.
- And now ODA has entered man’s lethality into an insane lethality.

As you think it improved for akainu, it made it worse, because kaido reduced the difference between him and akainu in terms of lethality.

but...but...the magma is...is...is.:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

The guys are literally using the skill that akainu's DF has as main to try to stand out in relation to one of kaido's statistics. LOL
It's like taking Kaido's DF specialty (durability) and comparing it to nami's durability,this is how low these guys have gotten at this point, akainu doesn't even have COC. LOL

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

This guy cut Kaido. Magma fist gg.

Durable? Minks and scabbards trash

Kidd slams trash

Gamma knife trash doffy survived

Dodged Enma because he didn't want that smoke

Takes luffys punches. Every antagonist from here on out will take luffys punches

Physical strength? Akainu stopped the wsm attack with hands in pocket

His durability is fraudulent because there are people that dish out lethal attacks (swordsman and akainu) that Kaido dodges and will not tank)

COC? cool every major antagonist moving forward will fight luffy who has the strongest haki(will)

Boro breath gets fodderized by everyone

His attacks are thunder bugua , big bigua and EVEN bigger bugua.

LAW tanks bugua's from kaido and is fine

Kaido probably isn't getting a flashback due to Rocks. Oda doesn't want to dive into that yet so He will be incorporated into the rocks flashback and that will flesh him out more
I'm starting to think you might be right
Can't have a Kaido flashback without ROCKS and maybe Oda doesn't feel like revealing this stuff to us yet

This guy cut Kaido. Magma fist gg.

Durable? Minks and scabbards trash

Kidd slams trash

Gamma knife trash doffy survived

Dodged Enma because he didn't want that smoke

Takes luffys punches. Every antagonist from here on out will take luffys punches

Physical strength? Akainu stopped the wsm attack with hands in pocket

His durability is fraudulent because there are people that dish out lethal attacks (swordsman and akainu) that Kaido dodges and will not tank)

COC? cool every major antagonist moving forward will fight luffy who has the strongest haki(will)
Oh god a Zoro slobber and admiraltard hybrid?

Could this forum get any worse????

Status
Not open for further replies.