Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Buggy was irrelevant to volume 80 and yet still got on the cover as well as weevil and bakin. Vivi was irrelevant to the events of volume 82 but still got on the cover. Oda could have easily had him on either one of the Baratie covers or one of the Marineford covers.
Hopefully he's saving him for a future one where Mihawk is the main focus finally too. I can see it shifting a LOT of sales with having Mihawk on the cover.

Jack hasn't had one I believe? I remember people mentioning he didn't get to be on one IIRC?

Hopefully he's saving him for a future one where Mihawk is the main focus finally too. I can see it shifting a LOT of sales with having Mihawk on the cover.

Jack hasn't had one I believe? I remember people mentioning he didn't get to be on one IIRC?
He got the inside cover in Volume 100. That would've been the color if not for it being an anniversary triple fold

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

Yes Jack did not get one either. I feel the volume 97 cover should have been the color spread which we got for all the beats pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.